Sakura's curiosity fades away, and her impassive expression returns, as she clenches her fists.

" You decided... I don't think you can make up for all the years you went rogue, and gave no thought to my existence by putting a ring on my finger, " ' what's going on here, isn't Sakura interested in marrying me? ' He thought.

" Don't you want to marry me? ", " I must be one heck of a bother for you to "decide" to want to marry me. Tch, I really did lose my mind when the war ended, since you're here now " Sakura heaves a sigh, and smiles sadly...

" Let's break up..."

At the uttering of those three words, a flash of lightning brightens the outdoors briefly, then followed after some few seconds by a blast of thunder which shook the ambiance slightly.

" Break up, why? " He asks

" Because I'm tired Sasuke, I'm tired of waiting for you to return. Being with you rids me of joy and comfort, so let's break up. I'm setting you free, you don't have to look back anymore. "

Sakura grabs hold of the umbrella, and pull it away from Sasuke's hand, an action which the Uchiha made no protest against. " I'll be leaving now, I need to return to the hospital. Goodnight. " She said.

Sakura walks past Sasuke, opens the door and proceed forth into the rain, with the umbrella.

' I just fucked up ' thought Sasuke.

Droplets of rain beat down upon the ground in rapid succession, like a shower, whilst Sakura sprinted through a narrow path fenced on each side by a brown wooden wall; the wall unto her right separated the narrow path from a large field, which was separated from another field by a river.

And over that river is a Guzei (red traditional japanese bridge) and crossing over that bridge leads to another fenced area across the field. Then beyond that field is a voluminous portion of land, upon which is the abandoned house belonging to the Uchiha clan.

Being oblivious to such a vast route, which led to the old and uninhabited Uchiha residence. Sakura Haruno went her own way feeling avid. She ran with a smile on her face, with her lips slightly parted.

' Why did I do that, why did I torture myself for years, when being through with him would feel this liberating? ' Sakura thought to herself.

It was an open ended question, to which she had no clear answer for and couldn't find an answer for before her thoughts collapsed at the blast of a thunder. Sakura in that instant stopped, she glanced around before tilting her head up to stare at the cloudy sky, she had a puzzled look on her face.

" That's strange, that sounded like thunder, but why didn't it feel like one...? "

There was not a single shred of evidence to support Sakura's doubt, and so she thought she should let it go... Till double lightnings streaked, and burned through the heavens; Sakura saw the streaks swift and briefly, then turned her face away to prevent herself from experiencing temporary blindness, as the lightnings caused a light to shine in the sky briefly.

Once the world had returned into darkness, a frightful and terrible thunder shook the land of fire like an amplified roar of a lion, it sent a seismic tremor through Konoha and up Sakura's feet, causing her to almost lose her grip on the umbrella, before managing to keep it in her grasp.

Sakura grips the handle strongly as it dawned on her. ' That earlier was no thunder. ' With that thought. Sakura sprints off, dropping the umbrella to move at top speed. Not having it was inconsequential, as the rain had eased up into a drizzle. . .

WE ARE ALIVE NOWOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara