10 | ungrateful brat

Magsimula sa umpisa

I pulled her into a hug while she cried into my chest. I tried to comfort her as much i could, but i wasn't the best at it.

„Would you mind to stay? i have a whole bed side", she smiled inbetween sobbs.

„if thats what you want", i smiled at her.

she nodded.

————————-
kianas POV:

He smiled and went on the other side of the bed.

Why was matheo chasing me through my dreams. That makes me even more afraid to talk with him tomorrow.

„sleep kiana, you need rest"

this time no nickname.

he was serious but right.

i replied with a ‚mhm' and tried to close my eyes. after some minutes i heard snoring. he was very tired, i feel bad that i woke him up.

but still i thank him that he's here. i feel much saver. i tried to close my eyes and just imagined a random story to fall sleep. it worked and i fell asleep.

-

i woke up, touching the other bed half.

noone.

did they already go to training? i thought me and luca could go with them.

„im here, don't worry", pablo smiled while standing at the door frame.

i smiled at him.

„good morning, amor", he now smiled back.

„morning pablito"

i went to the bathroom while he went downstairs.

i brushed my hair and made my skincare before going downstairs aswell.

„good morning kiana", i heard my brother kai saying.

„good morning everyone", i smiled at them.

spread positivity is my motto today, trying to forget the thought talking to matheo today.

now i noticed that he didnt even text me after the party.

wow, what a bitch.

him doing a mistake and then not texting me, dumbass. now it gave me the strength to talk to him.

„kiana? everything good?", luca now asked.

„yeah, just thinking about an asshole named matheo", i rolled my eyes.

„whoa there, what did i miss?", kai looked shocked and luca too.

„oh y'all don't know? funny, but lets keep it short. he cheated on me after he left our house and went to a party.", i said.

„he did WHAT?", kai shouted.

„bro its 8am", gavi held his ears.

„you knew that?", kai looked at pablo.

„im the reason she found out", pablo said.

„im going to beat his ass", kai said mad.

„i'll help you and im sure pedro will help too", pablo laughed.

„such an dumbass, loosing an amazing girl like you", luca said and i melted.

„aww, luca oh my god", i said while walking up to him to hug him.

„luca's right", kai said and pablo nodded.

i smiled thankfully at them. they're so sweet today.

„now we need to go to training", kai added.

we all nodded and went to put on our shoes. walking up to the car i got in and luca sat next to me. pablo our passenger princess and kai our chauffeur.

„i think sira will be there too and mikky is there often too", pablo said.

„who's mikky?", i asked.

„she's frenkies girlfriend", he replied.

„ohh, i want to meet her"

pablo let out a small laugh while i took my phone in my hands because someone was calling me.

matheo?

great.

„hello?", i said picking up the call.

„why didn't you text me?", he said mad.

„you're mad because i didn't text you?", i asked in disbelief.

what the fuck kiana?"

„no matheo, im not doing this now, we're meeting today anyways"

„you ungrateful brat"

wow.

————————-
9. Chapter🥀

fisrt of all i wanted to thank you all for 1k reads! it means so much to me ahh🫶🏼

im always smiling at all your comments and i will always reply to all of them, so dont let anything stop you from commenting! i wanna read your thoughts to some situations in my story❤️

i love you all!

hannah