While the humans took their time to reach Yautja Prime, the Yautja warriors, were locked in a fierce battle against the Xenomorph invasion, struggling to defend their home, their children, and preserve their culture. The humans arrived just in the nick of time, using their superior numbers and firepower to repel the Xenomorph assault, charging forward with a fierce battle yell without fear. They saved numerous Yautjas, including their younglings from certain doom.

Ultimately, the Xenomorph threat proved overwhelming, and the sudden decision humanity made to detonate Yautja Prime's sacred lands infested with xenomorphs, ensuring the Xenomorphs would not gain a foothold on the planet. With heavy hearts, the humans and Yautja retreated back to Earth, leaving behind the ruins of Yautja Prime with not so pleased Yautjas on board.

This traumatic and costly experience forged an alliance between Humans and Yautja, one based on mutual respect and the understanding that the Xenomorphs remained a relentless and existential threat to both species. Despite the explosives in Yautja Prime and the anger coming from the vast majority of the clans upon realizing who was behind the explosives that left their home in ruins, the clan leaders recognized a man who stood firm, a man who gave it all in the battlefield risking his own life to save a bunch of aliens, the head of the attack. The way he stood from them all back in Yautja Prime, commanding his fellow men and women into battle with him in the head of the attack as said before, the Yautjas knew his actions were worth of respect and trust, even bowing to him for saving them and their young ones when they didn't asked for it, but when they needed it the most.

It didn't take long for a mercenary organization called Outcast Union to be forged out of mere criminals and people who didn't had a sense of morality, with its main objective was to make Humanity stronger by any means necessary involving the theft and transportation of Yautja technology to sell to the highest bidder or use it themselves against anyone who dares to be in their way. After the Yautja learned of this human organization, their trust in humanity was slowly crumbling, taking precautions with the vast majority of humans.

Rest of humanity needed people to repair and maintain that trust, exceptional people, people whose judgment was not so easily clouded by money or power, people who would do the right thing no matter what. And of course, Yautja Prime's human savior had been called, but his advanced age would not allow him to be that man once more. Without him, the Yautja would have no reason to continue trusting and humanity would be lost without the Yautja's help.

Or so they thought..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???'s POV

Many years ago, our planet, our cherished Earth, which many of us still refer to as Home, experienced turmoil due to our relentless pursuit of new resources to bolster our own strength, all while continuing our internal conflicts without any sign of cessation. We have progressed to the extent of extending our reach far beyond our atmosphere, uncovering new systems to explore, new locations to exploit, and new adversaries to confront.

After humanity's journey through space, we made a startling revelation..we were not alone. The beings we encountered during that time left us utterly perplexed with their actions such as killing, consuming, multiplying, and then repeating this cycle. Yes, as humans, we've engaged in similar behaviors, and we continue to do so. However, the way these creatures went about it was, I must admit, far more ruthless and frequent than our own practices. They appeared to be in constant conflict, and one of these creature types seemed somewhat relatable to us, while the other had a singular, relentless desire for destruction to everything we hold dear.