She kept her hair in its natural state, making sure to have her curls looking perfect. She did a light beat, nothing too crazy since it was scorching hot in Miami.

When she came downstairs her siblings started cheering for her making her roll her eyes. "Y'all do the most, unnecessarily."

"I was praying you came. We about to have a ball Mya." Tim said while handing her a cup.

"I really hope so Tim."

•••

Chris sat in the back of the sprinter, dark shades covering his red swollen eyes. He wanted badly to have him them turn around and take him back to the house so that he could go back to being locked in his room. All he thought about was Mya and everything Landon said to him.

A tap on his arm brought him out if his thoughts. Looking over at Sinko, he held a blunt out to him. Gladly taking it, he took a pull, deeply inhaling. He wanted to be as high as he could get so that this night could be a blur. The urge to pop a pill or do other things was at an all time high but he didn't need another reason for everybody to hate him.

When the van finally pulled up to LIV, he silently thanked God. Everybody climbed out and the flashes were instant. Chris was on edge and these paps being in his face wasn't making it any better. Security did their best to keep them far away. The women that wanted him tried their hardest to gain his attention, but he's perfected his tunnel vision. When they got to their section, he grabbed a bottle and ripped the top off. He didn't drink like he used to but tonight, was an exception.

•••

"Aaaaye! I thought you wasn't coming!" Hoody yelled, making Chris look up. He watched as his friend hugged his soon to be ex wife tightly.

"They forced me out the house. Happy Birthday Hooood!" Her intoxication was noticeable.

"Thank you MyMy, love you girl."

"Love you more babe!"

Mariah grabbed her hand so that they could get to their section and in order to get there she had to pass Chris. As they got closer, Mya gripped her sisters hand tighter. She was grateful for the glasses on her face. Chris didn't hide the fact that she had his attention. He loved the way the blue in her dress looked on her skin, the natural curls in her hair. When they finally connected, he intensely stared, watching her every move.

"Excuse me." Mya lightly said, while squeezing past.

"Girl don't show that nigga no manners." Kayla said before putting her middle fingers in Chris's face, making him laugh. "Sup ugly."

"What up Kayla." He answered.

"You gone be smooth tonight? Ain't gone be no problems?"

"I'm on my best behavior."

"Alright, let her enjoy herself. She need it."

"I got you."

Kayla nodded and kept walking. Tim and some niggas none of the guys knew followed then Brian. Chris knew the day he knocked her brother in law out was vastly approaching.

Taking a sip from his bottle, he just slowly shook his head, constantly telling himself to relax. But that was pointless.

•••

As the night went on and the liquor got more in his system, the more careless he became. His focus stayed on Mya and the random guy that kept whispering to her.

He was hot.

Sitting the bottle that had nothing left in it on the table, Chris tried to look at other things but no matter what, his eyes went back on her.