HBP 3

As they got back from Diagon Alley they found Bill sat in the kitchen with Phoenix.

"Hey Nix" Rory says as Phoenix gets up to hug her.

"Hello Rory" 

"I'm here as well you know" Bill moans. 

"Aww is someone jealous Pillock" Rory smirks as Phoenix goes to sit back beside Bill. 

"You knew me first so I should be your favourite out of me and Nix" He pretends to pout. 

"Okay fine you're my favourite" Rory smirks at him before finishing "After Nix" She lets out a slight squeal as someone grabs her from behind. Turning she sees a smirking Charlie. 

"Hello darling" He kisses her quickly.

"That wasn't funny" Rory glares at him. 

"It was kind of funny" Bill laughs.

"Hello Charlie dear" Mrs Weasley greets him as she puts the school supplies on the table.

"Hello Mum" He releases Rory to give her a quick hug before standing behind Rory and wrapping his arms around her waist. After dinner Charlie disappears with Bill and Rory didn't see him much throughout the following day either as the twins seemed to be keeping her busy with some bits for the shop that they needed her help with in their old room and Charlie was off doing whatever it is he's doing with Bill. There's a sudden knock on the door distracting Rory from the products she was currently counting for the twins inventory.

"Nova can you come with me for a minute" Charlie says walking towards her his hand held out for her to take.

"Sure" She grabs his hand as he pulls her up and they start heading through the house and towards the lake behind the Weasleys home. "Are you going to try and throw me in the lake again" Rory jokes making him laugh.

"Not today Nova" They reach the lake to find it's been decorated with lilies, roses and fairy lights.

"What's going on" Charlie pulls her to the same spot they first kissed before getting on one knee. Rory looks at him in slight shock.

"Aurora Nova Potter. You are a pain in my arse most of the time. You care about everyone which is just one of the many things I love about you. You're funny even if you should be banned from the twins sometimes. This is the spot where we both finally admitted our feelings for each other and I want it to be the spot you agree to be my wife. Nova I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" She nods slightly before answering him.

"Yes" He places the ring on her finger before standing and pulling her to him, his lips meeting hers just as they hear cheers all around them as all the others appear including Remus and Sirius. Charlie lets her go so he can hug his mother whilst Remus hugs Rory.

"I'm so happy for you Wolf" He whispers.

"Thanks Moony" He lets her go as Sirius replaces him.

"If he ever hurts you we'll make his death look like an accident" He winks at her making her laugh before she hugs him. Mrs Weasleys the next person to hug her.

"You're finally going to be my daughter officially. I'm so happy right now" She has tears in her eyes as the twins grab Rory both hugging her at the same time so she's stuck between them.

"You knew" She said to them as they smirk at her.

"Yep why do you think we kept finding things to do today" Fred starts before George finishes for him.

"Had to keep you busy didn't we and I told you you'd say yes if he ever asked real question is will you wear converse" He winks at her before she hugs them both again. Harry's the next to congratulate me.

"I'm happy for you Ror, you deserve it" He hugs her.

"Thanks Harry" Bill's the last to hug her.

"Now I'm going to be stuck with you as a sister" He smirk at her.

"Rude Pillock, you love me"

"Right can I have my Fiancé back now" Rory smiles at his words as Bill releases her.

"You're mad Rory" Fred shouts from behind Rory.

"Have to be I've been friends with you for years"

"That's just mean Aurora Potter soon to be Weasley" He smirks at her as she rolls her eyes at him. Everyone else heads back to the house leaving Rory alone with Charlie. He pulls her too him, his hands on her waist.

"I love you Nova Potter" He kisses her as she wraps her arms around his neck after a minute they pull apart "I'm so glad you said yes" She pulls him in for another kiss before they head back inside where the others are all waiting. Charlie decides to stay at the Burrow until they both go to Romania. Rory finds Charlie sat on his bed in his old room.

"Hey Charlie" She says as she leans against the doorframe. He looks up from his book and smiles.

"Come here" He puts the book down and opens his arms for her as she walks over to him. He grabs her pulling her into his lap. "Did you know I'm completely in love with you Aurora Potter" 

"I'm in love with you too Charlie" Rory smiles before he kisses her.

"I'm so glad you agreed to marry me" He kisses her again.