I could beat a dog half to death, and it would still show some level of loyalty. They make me think a certain way. Not the same way I think towards people.

I expected Hanni to keep walking like someone normally would, but she stayed and kneeled with me.

I reached in my backpack for my lunch and placed some of it in front of the dog. He ate it as I pet him gently.

"Do you know this dog?" Hanni asked, slightly panting and sweating.

"Kinda," I said. "I feed him whenever I see him,"

It felt a little awkward sharing this with someone else, but Hanni is probably too dumb to do anything about it anyways.

Hanni and I petted and fed the dog together until he eventually wandered off, which meant he had enough time with us, and we separated.

When the two of us got to school, Hanni received a strong amount of backlash for her fake scores.

"Hey, dumbass," a student muttered as he walked past.

A group of meaner girls surrounded Hanni and began pressuring her. I let them circle her and watched.

"If you're retarded, you could've just told the school," one said. "My parents gave me grief because my score was below average,"

"Yeahh!!" A few cheered.

"Why aren't you talking now, huh? Nothing smart to say?" another said.

She pressed two of her fingers on Hanni's head and pushed it to irritate her.

A lot of the other students gathered around to see what was going on. A fight was clearly about to break out. A jumping.

Hanni held her hands down by her sides in fear and defeat.

"Hit that fraud! Smack her!" They chanted.

"Yo, aren't you gonna help her?" Soobin appeared and muttered to me.

"No, I wanna see what happens," I said.

"Come on, just this once," He requested. "Please?"

Minji appeared and shoved a few girls out of the way, and intercepted their circle.

"Are you okay?" she asked Hanni.

Minji said, "I am the school president, and you guys will not lay a finger on her."

Minji could actually be quite a powerful possession to have. Her parents are rich and high-up. I think her dad's a congressman.

She was showing a tough look, but I could tell she was crapping herself. I've seen that look in many people's faces before.

I also cut into the circle surrounding the two. I saw Yeonjun and Soobin cheering and mouthing to me, "Yes, go!!!"

"Who's hitting who?" I smirked.

"... You think I'm scared of you?" A girl stuttered.

"Why shouldn't you be? I hit bitches too." I said.

Jang Wonyoung was in this group of girls. We used to "date". I used and then ditched her after I got bored and betrayed her trust.