P3

Narrator

Hanni didn't really know what to do with this new information. She knew that Minji said not to tell anybody, but she also knows that she isn't the best at keeping secrets.

Y/n's POV

"And then you should've seen it, Davis just SMACKED the life out of Garcia," Soobin said, exhaling as the smoke flew out of his mouth.

We were heading to the game café straight after school because our shuttles had enough and took time off for themselves.

"I feel like Garcia has lots of potential, he's real quick," Yeonjun said.

We walked and stopped at a public bus stop with other people, and went on our phones.

"Yo who farted?" Yeonjun texted.

"Probably the fat old guy next to us," I texted back.

"Nah, it was definitely Yeonjun," Soobin texted.

We snorted at the texts.

"Yo, what are we gonna do after we reach level 200?" Soobin texted.

"Don't care, first one to reach it wins 30,000 won," I texted. "From each of us,"

Soobin coughed, and tapped the ashes off of his cigarette, before typing again.

It was interrupted by a man making some noise. I looked up to see an ugly bald man, dressed like a thug.

"Oh... who did this to you, sweetheart?" He towered over the girl in front of him.

The girl tried to move to the side, but he followed.

He leaned over and against the girl, "You can tell me,"

I looked over and couldn't tell who it was, and only noticed it was Hanni when I saw the black eye.

The man ran his fingers along her face and around her eye.

"Umm- please stop it.." she looked down uncomfortably. "I- I don't want to- I don't like it,"

I looked around, and no one was doing a thing.

"Society is so done for," I chuckled to myself.

The guy put his palm on her cheek, and caressed her face.

The look on Hanni's face was real funny. I laughed out loud a little.

The guy looked over at me, "What are you laughing at?"

"Laughing at your bald shiny head, you rotting shit," I snickered.

He let go of Hanni and walked towards me, "Say that again,"

He slapped my phone out of my hand. I heard a tiny crack as it hit the ground.

"Damnnn," Yeonjun and Soobin gasped.

I looked him up and down before snatching Soobin's cigarette and jamming the hot end of it into the guy's face.

He screeched and crouched down in pain.