Chapter 68: Wedding shopping 2

(Kingston, Ryan and Canyon's suits)

Carina "do you have a venue", Teresa "we chose a beach, we're gonna married on a beach. It's what Masha wants, and so do I", Carina "that's absolutely beautiful". At home. Teresa "um flowers, I was wondering what kind of flowers for the wedding since were doing the rainbow colors", Carina "honestly you could do any flower, you could literally use all types of flowers and we could make sure all those different flowers are all the colors of your choices", Teresa "okay". Carina "hey what's wrong? What's going on"? Teresa "I'm just really nervous, what if Masha bails out on marrying me, after what Kelvin put her through, why does she even wanna marry me"? Carina "are you kidding me? She wants to marry you because you mean the absolute world to her, she's over Kelvin and she's not ever thinking about that, she loves you to pieces and so does she. You should know that, she even proposed back to you because she's showing you how committed she is. Why do you have doubts"? Teresa "I don't have any doubts, it's just what if this is too much for her, I don't wanna push her to make any decisions she's not ready for", Carina "woah, slow down there. She wants to marry you, do you know how much she's been talking about it, she's ready to be at the altar marrying you, you mean the world to her. She wants to marry you, so suck it up because you know you wanna marry her", Teresa "okay. Thanks", Carina "come here", the two of them hugged, the two of them got home. Maya "everything okay", Carina "Teresa had a little meltdown", Maya "about what", Carina "she started to panic, thinking about how Masha would bail on actually marrying her, but I had to tell her that she is not gonna let that happen. Masha loves that girl with everything, more than she's loved Kelvin and you could see it. For her to feel like that just broke my heart because the two are meant for each other", Masha "yeah, they are", Masha "hey. I missed you today", Teresa "me too", Masha "are you okay"? Teresa "not really", she said before started to cry. Masha "what's wrong", Teresa "I kind of panicked today after dress shopping".

(Masha's bridesmaid dresses

(Masha's bridesmaid dresses. Masha will be asking a couple of her friends to be her bridesmaids. Her bridesmaids will be Srna, Ashley, Tasia, Elena, Skylor, Andy, and Mariam.  Her maid of honor will be her sister Maya. And Teresa's bridesmaids are gonna be Alex. Ciara, Carina, Victoria, Natasha, Isabel, and Ryan. Her maid of honor will be her sister Melissa)

Masha "why did you panic"? Teresa "because. I feel like you would have bailed on marrying me", Masha "what. Are you freaking kidding me"? She sat in Teresa's lap, Masha "for starters I get to marry the sexiest woman alive, and I would not bail on you", Teresa "I know I just felt like you would have started to change your mind because of what Kelvin put you through", Masha "I don't think of him as a bad person anymore, at the end of the day. He's been there for Avery since day one and he is the father to our two other girls, I don't have feelings for him anymore or don't think about the feelings I previously had for him. He's my past and your my future. I love you more than anything in the world, I'm marrying you and that's final", Teresa kissed Masha, Teresa "I love you", Masha "I love you too". Carina "so any idea on who their maid of honors are", Maya "nope", Carina "we will found out soon, because they are getting married soon", Maya "yep", Carina "so Andrew's anniversary is coming up and I wanna go to the beach and do like a gathering for him", Maya "that sounds beautiful, we could do that", Carina "thanks", Maya "you okay"? She asked her wife who looked like she was about to break down in tears, Carina "losing him was the worst thing that's ever happened to me, he doesn't get to see his nieces and nephews grow up, and it breaks me. I miss him so much", Maya "I miss him too, he was adventurous, and so amazing", Carina "thanks. One thing he always admired was the love you had for me", Maya "thanks".

(Teresa's wedding dress)

Teresa "so I've been keeping a secret from you, this secret is gonna cause me to be home a lot and take a break from work", Masha "I'm so confused, what's going on", Teresa "just wait and I'll tell you. Can you please close your eyes for me, and I will be back with the surprise", Masha "you're scaring me but okay", she closed her eyes. Teresa left the room going to get something from the walk-in closet.

4,637,838 likes TeresaOfoia We are having twins, three girls so far and we finally get our boys

4,637,838 likes
TeresaOfoia
We are having twins, three girls so far and we finally get our boys. So so thrilled for this journey, love you so much Masha. Can't wait to be on this journey with you. We will be welcoming twin boys soon. We can't wait to meet you our sweet baby boys!!!
Adrien Oliver and Ashton Blake, we cannot wait to meet the two of you.
AshleyLoren: oh my gosh, I am gonna be a godmother to two beautiful boys, yay, can't believe it. So happy for you girls!!! 🩵💙
MayaDeLucaBishop: oh my gosh, finally I get not one but two nephews, so happy for the two of you!! 🩵🩵
AndreaHerrera: I am beyond thrilled right now, congrats girls

Teresa "you could open your eyes babe", Masha "what. Are you lying"? Teresa "no. I'm pregnant, we're having two boys, turns out this ivf thing works quicker than you think", Masha "oh my gosh", she hugged her fiancé. Masha "we're gonna be parents of five, holy moly", Teresa "I know. Im so excited though. We finally get our boy, and not one but we get two boys", Masha "I know, I am so so happy". Carina "congrats you two", Masha "thanks", Teresa "thanks". Masha's phone starts ringing. Masha "hello", Ashley "hey someone wants to talk to you real quick", Masha "hey baby girl", Avery "hey. It's it true. Mommy's pregnant", Masha "yep, she's pregnant and you are gonna be a big sister again, to two boys", Avery "I always wanted a brother, and now I get two", Masha "yeah".

(Author Note: I think it was about time Masha and Teresa get their boy, but instead of one baby boy they got blessed with twin boys.)