Chapter 24: Damaged

Masha was no longer sick, she was at the studio rehearsing for the upcoming competition in November. She wasn't the only one at the studio, Srna was there, Kelvin was there, Miljan was there and so was Ilia. All practicing and getting ready for the competition, it was any normal day. Maya was at work, Carina was at work, the girls and Kingston were still with Travis, Avery and Posie are still with Leanne. Everyone was pretty exhausted, so tired because this upcoming competition was a big one. Maya had multiple calls due to very little staff at the other fire departments, and Carina had been delivering babies all morning. Masha "I will be right back I have to use the bathroom", Kelvin "okay. I'll be right here waiting on you", after Masha came out of the bathroom, all eyes were on her and Kelvin.
Masha's POV
I was so confused the minute I was out the bathroom, eyes were locked on me and Kelvin, I had no idea of what was happening or going on. That's when Srna pulled me aside and took me straight to the break room. Masha "what's going on", Srna "what the heck is this", Masha "who sent this", Srna "I don't know but we all got it", Masha "this is a personal video between me and my husband. How the hell does anyone know about this video", Srna "I don't know", I couldn't even leave the break room. I immediately started crying, I grabbed my phone and called my sister. Maya "hey, I'm kinda of busy at the moment", Masha "I know your job is serious but could you come pick me up", Maya "what's going on", Masha "someone sent a sex video of me and Kelvin to everyone in the studio", Maya "what. Who", Masha "we don't know. Can you just come get me, I can't be here", Maya "I'm on my way, hold on", Masha "okay". Kelvin was freaking out too, our coworkers knew we wouldn't have the file laying around so we knew someone went snooping around and found the footage. I was completely paranoid, I was shaking, and I just wanted to go home. Once Maya came we immediately left and went straight home. Maya "does anyone have access to files that belong to you and my sister", Kelvin "no, no one has access to those files", my husband and sister both couldn't handle their emotions as they watched me break down in tears. Maya "we're going to find out who did this", Masha "why would anyone do this though, how could anyone even get a video I have only on my laptop", Maya "has anyone ever used your laptop, even maybe for a few minutes", Masha "i don't remember letting anyone use it". Maya "think, anyone from the studio, anyone", Masha "there is one person, but he isn't allowed in the studio anymore after what he did to my daughter", Maya "you think Christopher sent the video to everyone", Masha "why wouldn't he, he did something to our daughter and now he can no longer come to the studio. It sounds about right and adds up". Maya "but how could he get access to a file that is only on your laptop and that is not a shared file", Masha "I don't know Maya, people are tech geniuses", Maya "do you know where Christopher lives", Masha "no why", Maya "I want to pay him a little visit", Masha "Maya, you don't want to do that. I'm not looking for a fight", Maya "he sent a video of you, even your daughter got it", Masha "I don't know where he lives, I'm being honest with you", Maya "is he scheduled to come to the studio this week", Masha "yes but we have to cancel", Maya "don't cancel it, I want to confront him", Masha "Maya", Maya "I want to confront him, that's all. I won't pick a fight", Masha "okay. His lesson is scheduled for today later at four". Maya "he is going to get it", Masha "you can't hurt him, that will make it worse", Masha "well it's almost that time, let's go", Masha "I'm not going back there", Maya "yes you are, the both of you are. At least so I can confront him and the two of you will be okay", Masha "okay". We had got in the car and then we drove straight to the studio, Mariam "he's here", Maya "where is he", Mariam "he's in the bathroom, I he should not be here but I heard about the plan so I wanted to help", Maya "I appreciate that a lot. Could you do what you would normally and act like you don't know what is going on", Mariam "sure I can do that", while Masha and Kelvin stood by the front desk Maya filled in the others so that they would not be confused about the situation. Christopher "I am working with you today Srna since Masha bailed on me", Maya "she did not bail on you. First of all why are you acting like everything is okay, you should not even be in this studio right now, you hurt my niece and because that got you in trouble you threw my sister under the bus by exposing her using a video of her and her husband. She did nothing wrong and neither did my niece, you sent a video to everyone apart of this studio, a very personal video", Christopher "how could you even prove that I did it", Maya "I tracked it, it came from your phone that you used to link to my sister's laptop, you linked your phone to her laptop and took the video. You are disgusting, not only did you hurt my niece you hurt my sister. I usually don't argue with people because it's the reason I have bad anger but if I have to do it to protect my sister than that will do. The police are on the way right now, as for you seeing your family, that is on them letting you get that opportunity. You cannot ever stepped foot in this studio again. I don't ever want you to look at my sister, you will rot, you put her through hell and now it's your turn", Christopher "well I guess she better watch her back, shouldn't she", Maya "if you freak her out there is going to be a problem, you need to leave her alone", the police had finally arrived. Carina "Maya. What's going on", Maya "I will explain to you when we get back home", Masha "I should get going, I need to pick up Avery from school", Carina "I can get her", Masha "no. I'm sorry, I want to pick her up", I left the studio, I couldn't take being there knowing Chris was there. I got in the car with Kelvin and we got to her school, Avery "momma", Masha "hi honey, how was school", Avery "it was good. Look", Masha "great job, how about we go to the movies, a little treat for your great grade on your essay", Avery "can we just go sightseeing", Masha "of course we can, let's go home so we can change and then head out", Avery "okay".

Maya's POV*. Carina "so what happened", Hailey "mom can I go to homecoming", Carina "yeah", Maya "sure, girls why don't you get inside. We will be right there", Hailey "okay", Carina "so what happened", Maya "Christopher, the one that hurt Avery, he sent a video of Masha and Kelvin having sex to the whole studio", Carina "what", Maya "yes he did that. My sister is completely traumatized", Carina "why would he do something like that", Maya "he already got in trouble for hurting Avery, he wanted to get back at my sister", Carina "he's an asshole for what he did", Maya "yeah and now my younger sister can't even be herself because of this crap, I can agree to get a therapist to help myself but she is not ready for that", Carina "you can be her therapist for right now", Maya "yeah", Carina "how are you doing", Masha "I am fine, thanks to Maya being a badass, go get ready kiddo", Avery "okay", Maya "going somewhere". Masha "just going to take her sightseeing because she got an amazing grade on her essay, we offered to take her to the movies, but she insisted on going sightseeing", Maya "she's definitely like you, a little adventurer", Masha "lol, we will be back in a little bit", Maya "okay, be safe and text me if anything", Masha "okay". Maya "so Hailey are you going to homecoming with anyone", Hailey "I am not sure, me and my friends are going as a group", Carina "so there isn't a crush in the picture", Hailey "mom, yuck no", Carina "are you sure, you won't be in any trouble", Hailey "okay fine, I'm going with a girl named Brightyn", Maya "ooh", Hailey "shh", Maya "do you know if you want to get a dress or where a suit or something", Hailey "dress", Maya "did you find one yet", Hailey "not really", Maya "how about you get my laptop and we will look together", Hailey "okay", Carina "your sister just texted me about the dance gala and the competition", Maya "is it in Jersey again", Carina "yeah, four days again, from what I know the girls are doing a team dance with the rest of Midtown, and some of them are competing", Maya "what days are they competing so we can be prepared", Carina "Hailey is dancing Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Kamri and Everleigh are dancing Saturday and Sunday, Avery is also dancing Saturday and Sunday", Maya "okay", Carina "the studio is also having a Halloween party", Maya "are the girls going to go", Carina "if they want to, then they could, they are going to have to dress up", Maya "and they don't have any Halloween costumes", Carina "I know that, we could go get them their costumes right now", Maya "okay. Girls in the car we are going somewhere", the girls got in the car and Carina drove us to the Halloween store. Maya "please stay together girls", Hailey "okay", Maya "babe", Carina "yeah", Maya "I have to go, five alarm fire", Carina "be careful, girls say bye to mom she has to go to work", Hailey "bye mom", Maya "bye baby", Kamri "bye mom", Maya "bye girls, bye babe, love you", Carina "love you more", I felt bad that I had to leave my girls to go to work. I got to the station and got suited up with the rest of my team, and we left to the scene. It was a scene that I was not expecting, there was a bunch of people hurt in the Halloween maze, and the Ferris wheel was stuck, Maya "captain I can get up there and stop the wheel", Gage "okay, be careful", I climbed the ladder that was connected to the Ferris wheel and got to the top. I was able to stop the wheel completely, Maya "need the ladder now. Carter ladder", Carter "coming", I was trying to stay balanced since I was so high in the air, Carter had the truck positioned to where I was at, the ladder extended and Carter along with Andrew. They had almost reached me and then I couldn't hold my balance, my leg slipped and got stuck. Carter you okay", Maya "no, my leg is stuck", Carter "we will get you out of there", Maya "hurry, it hurts", I started to slip, and my jacket got stuck. Carter "BISHOP, hold on, we are coming", Maya "Carter I can't hold on, tell Carina I love her", Carter "Maya no", Andrew "I got her", Carter "we need to get her to the hospital", Andrew "I'll call Carina", Gage "is she okay", Carter "we have to get to the hospital", Gage "okay I'll stay here, you take her", Carter "thanks", Gage "no problem", Carina's POV*. I was in the store with the girls, they had finally picked out their costumes, when my phone started to ring. Carina "hello", Andrew "hey is Andrew, I work with your wife. We were reporting to a fire located at a carnival, she climbed on the Ferris wheel to stop it and she got hurt. Her leg is injured, and her shoulder is injured", Carina "is she going to be okay", Andrew "yes she is, we are on the way to the hospital", Carina "okay, I am on my way", Andrew "okay, we will be in the waiting room", Carina "okay". Hailey "mama", Carina "yes", Hailey "did mom get hurt", Carina "yeah baby, we are going to the hospital to see her", Hailey "okay", we got in the car and drove to Times Square, I called her sister. "hey", Masha "hey, everything okay", Carina "no, I going to pick you up, where are you exactly", Masha "we are by Madame Tussauds", Carina "I see you, I am parked across the street", Masha "we are coming", the kids and Carina got in the car and I took off to the hospital.