Chapter 37: Welcome Home and Surprise

(Canyon Maxwell)

(Canyon Maxwell)

(Monroe Sky)

Maya spend a few days in the hospital recovering from birth, Masha also but she stood in the hospital less days than Maya. Carina had arranged for them to leave together, Maya had no idea her sister also gave birth. Carina "the girls are gonna be so excited", Maya "I know", there was a knock at the room door. Maya "come in", Carina "omg. She's beautiful", Masha "thank you", Maya "omg when did you", Masha "a few days ago", they took a group photo. Maya posted it on her social media with the caption, "finally get to home today. After spending a few days in the hospital making sure we were healthy and all good to go. Canyon and Monroe are gonna be going home today. Can't wait to see my girl's reaction to their new baby brother", Masha "he looks just like you and Kamri", Maya "I know. But he's definitely got his mama's sweet nose and his perfect little toes. She looks like Kelvin", after getting changed they waited at the entrance for the cab to take them home. The girls had been staying with Andy the past few days while Maya and Masha were in the hospital. Carina "do you think they are still sleeping", Maya "maybe the littles ones, Evie is definitely awake and so is Hailey. Those two are early birds", Masha "I wouldn't be surprised if Avery were up to, they never know how to stay asleep", Maya "lol. You're right about that one". They finally got home after a long drive due to so much traffic. Andy "girls I think your parents are home", Kelvin opened the door, Avery "mommy", Masha "hi baby. I missed you", Avery "I missed you too", Hailey "he's so cute", Evie was a bit emotional because she missed both Maya and Carina. Evie "I was so worried about you mom", Maya "I'm okay. I'm okay. And I wanna thank you so much for being so brave for your younger siblings. Me and mama are so proud of you. I love you so much Evie", Evie "I love you too", the girls spend some time with their new baby siblings. Evie "mom", Maya "yes sweetie", Evie "can I talk you alone in the room", Maya "yeah come on", the two of them went to the room. Maya "what's on your mind baby", Evie broke down in tears. Evie "I was so scared mom. I thought you were gonna be gone. I didn't wanna lose you. I have so much love for you and everyone", Maya "baby girl. I'm so glad you are being honest with me. I appreciate that so much. Come here", Maya wrapped her arms around Evie, until she calmed down. Carina "hey everything okay", Maya "someone is just a bit emotional since we are back home. It's been a bit of pressure on her", Carina "aww honey. We are so proud of you for being there for your  younger sisters", Evie "I love you mama and mom", Carina "we love you too baby girl".