Chapter 5: Desire

Start from the beginning

You thought for a moment before sighing while you listen to his heartbeat. "My brothers graduated as the new members as ninjas at the academy. I was a year behind along with my other classmates. I was put in a team with Kakash and made one friend."

"One friend?" Yato asked. "I thought Lareina was your friend."

"She still is." you stated. "That is until I met an out going new friend name Naruto. All the kids hate him, including the rest of the village. I tried to put up some courage to befriend with him when I was still shy. Luckily, Kyouwa went with me together and we became close friends."

You smiled by your memory of how many great time Naruto treats you and your brothers at the Ramen place. Until your smile drops with bitter memories. "After that, there was Sakura and...Sasuke. She's most likely crazy in love with him- just the idea of him. As for Sasuke Uchiha, he was filled with darkness and vengeance. I still remember that dark look in his eyes that something must have happen in his childhood."

"What happened?"

"His older brother, Itachi Uchiha. He slaughtered his entire Clan, including his parents." You once been told about it when your a kid once. "He left Sasuke as the only survivor, pain, and revenge. Until years later, he got his revenge on him and killed him."

"Damn." Yato cussed to himself. "That's just twisted.  All about love and hate. How do you know these things?"

"Because Itachi told me this himself." you replied.

Yato was shocked. "Itachi?"

You nodded. "Before he died. He warned me to stay away from his brother, once he got his revenge Sasuke was going to far and wanted to become more stronger and decided to join the Akatsuki."

"So...how did you meet him?"

You shrugged. "Simple, I was kinda injured during my mission when I lost my memory. That's when Sasuke came to my house like a stalker. He was very creepy coming in my place and I got scared and ran for help."

Yato nodded for improvement that you ran for help.

"Though, it kinda got out of hand and he still kept on following me."

Yato's hoped dies down and frown.

"I did refuse to be his girlfriend saying, 'There's no spark between us.' and then he just got mad and used his Sharingan on me when I knew he was the one taking all my precious childhood memories. And then the next thing what he did to me.....he seduced me in my sleep while I was still...in his control." You shut your eyes and clenched your fist revealing all your horrible years of escaping from the lone Uchiha.

Yato felt your distressed as he lift his hand to squeeze yours while the other one rub your bare back. You soon relax by his touch as you continue to tell him.

"Over and over again he started to take away my memories and repeatedly told me that I'm his girlfriend. I didn't believe his words so, I took my chances to run away from him. I ran as far away so I can find the Hidden Leaf and reported to the Hokage, but things didn't go according to plan. Sasuke found me and then there was a big accident."

You swallowed your throat. "I accidentally fall to the cliff and drown in the stream. After I gain conscious I woke up in a hospital. It's where I was spend my years at the bloody island. I regain my memories after that when I was told that I was different from other beings. And that's when the terror had started to break out and all the people died by those experimented monsters from Project R.E.B.E.L. I fought long and hard until I was completely out of control and then I got shot."

You sighed. "And that's when I awoken the Dragon-Phoenix power. Met my cousins. building up strength to find my brothers....and finally that's when I met you and everything went okay now that I don't get more panic attacks or long-term depression."