I turn to see him staring at me in shock. His green eyes moving between Sherlock and I. My eyes widen, and I stomp his foot to get him to stop staring. He lets out a wince, but says nothing else.

"Shouldn't you be at the office?" Sherlock asks.

"I'm sure Enola can wait."

He narrows his eyes at me, "I'll come by the office later, I need to discuss something with Enola."

"I'll see you then."

He gives me one last look before him and John walk off. As soon as they're gone Timothée hits my shoulder, "Sherlock?!"

"What are you talking-"

"Don't play dumb with me," he says.

"It's none of your business."

~~°°••°°~~

"Honey, I'm home!" I call out, entering the mine and Enola's office.

I walk in to see Sherlock sitting at my desk.

"I thought you said you were coming tonight?" I ask.

He leans back in the chair, his eyes following me as I walk over to him. I sit on the edge of my desk, my leg brushing against his.

"I decided to come by earlier."

I look behind me, no one else is in the room. When I turn back around I see that he's smirking, "Enola and Tewkesbury left to go get more paper."

"I told her we should've bought more the other day," I mumble.

His hands rest on my knees as he stares up at me, "You changed your clothes."

"You didn't expect me to continue wearing yesterday's clothes did you?"

He stands up, now towering over me. I hold my breath as he leans in, his lips grazing mine. He kisses me but pulls away, "They should be back soon."

He steps away, and sits in the chair across from my desk. I slide off the desk and sit in my own chair. "You look nice, Sherlock. But I prefer you without the shirt on."

He tilts his head, "You shouldn't be saying that in public."

"No one's around."

The office door open, Enola walks in with a stack of paper, along with Tewkesbury. She gives me a smile, "How was your date with Timothée?"

Sherlock coughs, I give him a sly smile and turn back to Enola. "It was wonderful."

He glares at me, his blue eyes staring right into my own. The tension between us grows, until I finally let out a laugh.

"It wasn't a date, just a friendly walk around the park."

Enola steps closer to me, a smirk on her face. "Then what's all over your neck?"

I freeze, my eyes slowly drifting over to Sherlock. He raises an eyebrow and gives me a cocky grin.

"Nothing."

She practically climbs in my lap as she pulls my hair back to look at my neck. I try to push her away, but she doesn't budge. "Oh my God!"

"It's not from Timothée," I say, finally pushing her away.

I readjust my blouse and pull my hair back over my shoulder, trying not to look at Sherlock. Enola gives me a weird look, her eyes slowly drifting to her brother. He doesn't notice her gaze, as he's focused on adjusting the collar of his shirt.

"No," she mutters to herself.

She pulls Sherlock's collar away from his neck, "No way."

He pushes her away, an annoyed look on his face. "What are you doing, Enola?"

"You and (Y/n)!"

She sits back in her chair, running a hand down her face. "You left hickeys on my brother's neck."

My face turns red, Tewkesbury is coughing, trying to cover his laugh. Sherlock stands up, and walks over to the mirror. He examines his neck then turns back to me, I give him a sheepish smile. He makes his way back over to me, and leans over me to get his coat off my desk. His lips graze my ear as he whispers, "Why on Earth would you leave hickeys on my neck?"

I point to my own neck and he sighs. He awkwardly faces his sister and nods, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He walks around Tewkesbury and leaves. When he's down the stairs, Enola finally faces me, "I'm disgusted, but I know how much you two like each other. So, that makes it less gross, but only by a little."

"Can we change the subject?" I ask, my voice cracking in the process.

Tewkesbury sits in front of me, a wide grin on his face. He leans over my desk and whispers, "Bet you feel stupid for thinking he didn't like you."

"Shut up, Tewkesbury."