Ravenous

I knock on the door in front of me, my heart races as I wait for it to open. What am I supposed to say? This was a mistake, I should go home now.

The door opens, "(Y/n)?"

I push by Sherlock and enter his apartment. My stomach churns as I think over what I had planned to say. He grabs my shoulder, making me stop in front of him.

"Are you alright?"

I let out a laugh, "No, I've gone absolutely mad."

I sit on the couch, my hands covering my face. He sits next to me, "What do you mean?"

"It's you, you make me crazy," I say bluntly.

He gives me a confused look, "How do I make you crazy-"

"Can't you see what you do to me? Every time you're near me I lose all control. And I hate it, so very much."

He watches as I stand up to pace back and forth. "You make me feel ways I've never felt before, and I can't stand it. You take over my mind entirely, like a plague."

I continue pacing, not able to stop my rambling, "I try not to think about you, but it makes it worse."

"I don't even know what I'm saying right now," I say.

I stop in front of him, he's staring at me intently. I look away, "Don't look at me like that."

He stands up, taking slow steps towards me. I don't move and hold my breath. Fear runs through my body, making my blood feel like it's frozen. His hand rests on the side of my face, I look up at him and wait for his reaction.

His thumb runs across my lips, "I remember that night."

"What night?" I ask quietly.

His thumb rests on my lips. "The night I kissed you."

"Then why did you lie about it?"

His hand drops from my face, "Because I didn't know what to do."

He walks away from me and stands at the window. He keeps his back to me, my eyes trailing down it.

"You could've told me you didn't feel the same way."

He turns to face me, "The same way? And what way would that be?"

My heart races, but I ignore it. Now's the time to finally admit my feelings.

"Isn't it obvious?"

He gives me a confused look, and I let out a fake laugh, "I love you, Sherlock Holmes. A detective like you should've figured that out months ago."

I turn my back to him, seeing his reaction would crush me. It was stupid of me to confess, he could have any woman he wanted. Why would he want me?

He stands behind me now, his chest pushed up against my back. He slowly turns my body around to face him, there's a hint of nervousness on his face.

"Say it again."

I blink in confusion, "What?"

"Say you love me again," he says, his hand resting on the back of my neck.

"I love you."

His lips crash onto mine, and his hand tightens around the back of my neck. My lips move with his as my hands slide up his chest.

He pulls away for a second, "I love you too, and I have for a very long time."

The smile on my face is so wide that it feels like my face is going to rip. Sherlock's eyes light up as he smiles back. The two of us wrapped in each other's arms.

"I thought you hated me."

He smiles, "I could never hate you."

We kiss again, the kiss is more passionate than any poem I could ever write. I push him back onto the couch, and climb in his lap. His hands slide up the back of my shirt, causing me to gasp.

"I'm sorry," he says.

I push his hands back up my shirt, "Stop being a gentleman, Mr. Holmes."

"I love it when you call me that."

I smirk and kiss him again. His hands slide up and down my back, as mine move across his chest. He moves his lips to my neck, and I let out a gasp as he bites my skin.

"We should stop. Someone could walk in," I say, breathlessly.

He continues biting and sucking my neck, I'm sure there will be marks there tomorrow. "I don't care."

His mouth moves to my collarbone and I moan, my face heats up in embarrassment. Sherlock smirks, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Shut up and kiss me again."

He continues the kiss, his lips moving with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and push further into his chest.

I pull away from him, "I really should go home, I have to meet with Timothée in the morning."

His grip tightens around my waist, "You're in my lap with my hands up your shirt. Yet you're thinking of another man?"

"You sound jealous, Mr. Holmes."

He sucks on my neck again, I bite my lip to hold back another moan. I can feel him smile against my skin, "How could I be jealous when I'm the one kissing you?"

He pulls away to look at me, a proud smirk on his face. I look down at his chest, the buttons on his shirt are missing. "Sorry about your shirt."

He looks down at his bare chest, "Couldn't hold yourself back, could you?"

I climb off his lap and sit next to him, still trying to catch my breath. "The shirt got in my way."

He pulls me back into his chest, his arms wrapping around me tightly. I relax against him, my mind still feeling clouded.

"You're so fucking hot," I say, kissing his neck.

He moves his head, allowing me better access to his neck. "You're ridiculous."

I smirk at the marks I've left on his neck. Now we're even.

"Ridiculous, yet you can't get enough of me."

His hand slides up my shirt again, resting on my shoulder blade, "That is correct."

I shiver at his touch and he smirks. He loves the effect he has over me. I touch my neck gently, "I didn't know you were so ravenous."

"Like you didn't enjoy it."

I blush and he smiles. His blue eyes meeting mine, "Will you be mine?"

"Forever and always," I reply.

His fingers run through my hair and I let out a sigh, my eyes closing softly.

This is what it feels like to be loved, to be cared for, and to be wanted.

Author's Note: Holy shit.