Chapter 34: I need you

Link's POV

It hasn't even been a day and my mental health has plummeted to the ground. I haven't got off of the bed and i haven't eaten or drunk anything Riju or Zelda tried to get me to eat. I need my Sidon, i came up with a plan since Yona is watching his every move i will wait until everyone's asleep and i know he wont be able to. Ive asked Zelda to personally give him a letter and she reluctantly agreed. I spent most of my evening setting up a place at the reservoir and waiting for midnight when Midna came to me again "Midna?" I said looking at her spirit "Wild i need your help." She said and i immediately knew what she needed "You need to get to Twilight" i say and she nods "I'll see what i can do." I say looking down at my hands "Thank you Link and good luck." She says as she places a hand on my shoulder and then fades away. Why is everyone around me finding love. Zelda and Riju, Midna and Twilight why cant me and Sidon just be happy.

Sidon's POV

Its 12:34 am and i hear a faint knock at the door 'Link?' I think hoping it genuinely was him i moved Yona away from me and virtually ran towards the door. I open it and Zelda forced a letter into my hands and leaves. 'Sidon' it said in cursive i knew it was Links writing i opened it excited.

'My dearest Sidon

Meet me at the Reservoir when everyone is asleep

Yours truly,
Link.

I ran out of the door and made my way to the reservoir and saw fairy lights emitting light from the area. "Link!" I yelled ,trying to keep my voice down, when i saw him he turned around smiling and those beautiful blue eyes sparkling. He ran over to me and i picked him up kissing him "I've missed you so much." He says against my lips "Ive missed you too." I say and then walk us over to the bed thats there And sat him on top of me. "Link i love you not Yona I can't stand being away from you." I say in tears. He hugged me tightly and we fell asleep like that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link's POV

"SHIT." Sidon says as we see the sun rising and some Zora's making their way around the Domain "Ok you go to Yona and i will walk through the gates with my master sword and act like I've been hunting all night." I say rushing him off. He runs down the hill and i hear him mumble "i should've never come here." and that broke my heart. i climb over the mountains and paraglide down to the bridge I decided to go and fight some Lizalfos to make it loom like ive took some damage and then i walk to the bridge and remeber the little Zora. I feel terrible about forgetting about her but I have had things going on. I run over the bridge and to the infirmary asking the nurses where the little baby Zora is. "Link im sorry we have tried everything but shes holding on by a thread." The nurse says to me and i break down and drop to the floor once again. Zelda came running to me in her dressing gown with Riju following close behind her "Link?" Zelda says "Zelda i need your power." I say "whatever for." She says confused looking back at Riju "to save my daughter" i reply shocking both Riju and Zelda "ok" she said and i guided to the light pink Zora in the little crib. "She looks just like Mipha" Zelda said making me tear up and she lifts her hand and the triforce appears on her hand and a blinding light flashes. The silent little Zora was now laughing and reaching up for me, i picked her up and bounced he in my arms. " Thank you so much sis, since i don't have Sidon she's all i have left over than you and Riju of course." I say with tears in my eyes. " what are you going to call her?" Zelda asked "i dont know i have a few ideas like Rutela." I say looking down in her arms unaware that Sidon had entered "Rutela?" He said and i turned around with tears in my eyes "Sidon? Your not supposed to be here." I say to him holding little baby Rutela tigher. "So I'm not allowed to see my daughter?" He said with an angry undertone to his voice. "You know what Sidon I've done all this for you and I'm getting quite sick of you being so horrible." I say walking towards him and gently passing Rutela to him before walking off.

Sidon's POV

What have i done. Poor Link he really has done everything for me and i was just giving him a hard time. I wanted to find him and talk to him but i couldn't. I held baby Rutela closer to me and looked into her eyes. She really is just like my sister. I stayed with her for a few hours and Zelda ordered a crib to be delivered to my room since this would be the last night without Link in the morning i can see him without my father watching me like a hawk. I left her with Zelda and Riju and went to find my love but i he was nowhere to be found i looked everywhere, Mipha's fountain, the throne room, chambers, the inn he was nowhere. I gave up looking by myself and asked the guards and Gaddison said she saw him make his way up polymous mountain to fight that Lynel. I ran up there with Gaddison and saw him struggling to stand when he jumped into the air to slam the master sword into its head instantly killing it. He fell along with it going unconscious as he hit the floor "LINK!" I yell and run over to him to find him still breathing but weakly. I pick him up and rush him over to the Domain running so fast i couldn't feel my legs.I swear to Hylia this boy has a death wish

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" I yell as i cross one of the bridges to the domain "I NEED TO GET LINK TO THE INFIRMARY NOW!" I screamed louder and many soldiers came to save Link as soon as his tiny body was lifted out of my arms i fell hitting the cold floor sobbing "Its ok Sidon." I hear a Yona say as she hugs me "WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YONA!" I yell at her silencing the whole Domain "SIDON!" I hear my father yell "Shit!" I mumble as i make my way to the throne room knowing i wont be able to get out of this.