Part 21

Wattpad deleted a chapter of fire and silk which has mature content after I republished it, I don't want to lose this story of mine or any of my contents so I have excluded the mature content, I am Sorry for it.

Juices or smoothies?

Ice creams or cakes?

Momos or Pani Puri?

Jaiveer's POV.

Her lips parted, eyes widened as she gazed at me in shock at my question. If Shravani thinks that I am a fool then she is so wrong. I have noticed the change in her behavior, the constant nightmares, and how she hugged me every night in sleep that too in a death grip, her antidepressants were next. I didn't ask her though giving her the much-needed space but now I want to know.

I am cent percent sure it has something to do with the burnt mark on her back, she has already invaded my privacy enough and now it's my time, I want to know all of it, everything from the beginning to the end.

"What if I don't want to answer your question?" she is back again in her sassy mood as she smirked at me, leaning against my bike.

"Oh wait are you now Interested in me husband?" she further added, the grin stretching on her lips.

This is her facade, her acting to get away from this situation, to hide her nervousness and her real face, too late wild cat too late.

It's disturbing that I know her enough to know when she is pretending or being real.

"I have my sources you know," I started, "Either you tell me or I will get it out in my way." And I was not lying, I haven't made efforts earlier to know about her past but now I want to and I get it done by myself without her help or convincing her.

"My my, I am loving the way this conversation is heading." she grasped my wrist, pulling me to her, her arms wrapped around my neck as she passed me one of her famous "fuck me looks".

"Let's make a deal husband." Shravani started her fingers now rubbing against my jaw.

"Tell me about your past and I'll tell you mine." she let out the words smoothly, her eyes were on my lips and then flicked up to meet my gaze.

"We'll be even then, I'll tell you everything but I want to know about you as well." her tone was now professional as if she is trying to crack a deal with me.

"Shravani--"

"Uh huh shh, let me complete." she placed her finger on my lips and shook her head as she continued.

"If you are going to say that your past is not my concern then remember mine is none of your concern as well, so
Mr. Jaiveer Singh Rathore choose your words wisely." this little cunning---

"It's either this or nothing."

"Alright, I'll tell you about it once we reached our destination." her eyes lit up, upon hearing my words before she leaned closer to me.

"Damn, this is what is wanted, lemme kiss you now." her lips were on mine as she went onto her wildcat mode to suck on it harshly and unforgiving, I let her do it, and my fingers find their way to her waist as I gripped on it and lifted her, settling her on the seat of my bike as our kiss grew deeper.

Kissing was not my thing, it was always about pleasure fuck and leave that's it, nothing more, but with Shravani it's different, I want to ruin her, break her, put her back again only to go with my ways with hers, as much caveman-ish as I sound this is me.

Shravani is my first kiss, I've never kissed anyone before her, not that I want to tell her about it.

It's better to keep it a secret.