❝Twenty-six❞

6:42 pm

6:42 pm

September. Sunset. Autumn. The fresh air.

The second week of September had begun, welcoming the autumn with a breeze of cold, yet fresh air after the heated summer and at the moment, the setting of the sun behind the hue of its tinge of orange emerged with a yellow shade.

Inha had crossed the road of busy Seoul to her neighborhood where her trio of squad had been waiting; one of them was special one now though, but at the moment, she was humming to the song of Chen in her car as she rounded the corner since the change of season had brought a relief for not groaning over the heat anymore.

The next thing she had pulled over by her neighborhood, outside the street of their hang out home; her steps were already walking down the street, clad in her casual yellow checkered shirt, tucked in her black denim pants with her hair in a bun behind her nape while a few strands either side of her face as she was directly back from the hospital that she was called in between her break today.

Doctor's life they say; hustle and bustle.

However, the moment she had stopped by the home, a sudden sprinkles of water drops rained on her head as she gasped to step back and with a tilt of her head up, she found her jerk of a man having his foolish grin towards her; standing in his peachy t-shirt against the rooftop railing to sprinkle the water again behind his victorious laugh.

"Welcome, doc-lady."

"Welcome, your ass," Inha grumbled, dusting off her shirt and hair to narrow her eyes up at him. "Why are you picking a fight with me?"

"You picked a fight with me first."

Sehun's forehead creased, as in a recall for her doings earlier that Inha could remember clearly of how she had sent a bunch of her pictures during the tryout dresses for Yoojung's wedding that the trio of the squad had went for to the boutique that Jinsoo suggested; he came along being the groom for helping his bride-to-be, Yoojung to choose the dress for each other while Inha tagged along to get hers as she was on a break leaving Sehun, who had gotten busy after his winning tournament that followed more photoshoots; interviews, and his packed schedule.

And in between those, Inha had sneaked her way of sending her pictures of her tryout dresses to get his opinion but for a few minutes, her messages were only seen, and the reply she had gotten was; are you picking a fight with me?

And she knew, he was left with a blow of blush at her daring and she was a laughing mess wholeheartedly.

"Do you remember it now, topper?"

Inha twisted her lips as she shrugged with both hands along with a lift of her shoulders. "I can do whatever I want."

Sehun nodded. "Me too."

The next moment, he sprinkled the water again only for her to step backwards with her cheeky grin towards him and he rolled his eyes, trying to do it again with a smile but she kept dodging him before grabbing a rock to throw towards him but he dodged it; this jerk, and the rock flew over his shoulder.