"What did you ask for?"

"What if I hadn't asked?" His eyes fixed on her more carefully. "What if it was a demand?"

"If anyone knows how demanding you get... it's me. You have my ears." The tip of her nose touched against his and he felt the smile strike quickly on her.

"I think I have more than just your ears." Björn felt the front of her hand brush past him and he sighed, not denying that she was right. He pulled her hand away, pinning them both at her sides. They had already started, she thought. What is a little more? "I wanted you to please me," she admitted, her voice a whispering low. "It's all I knew. I didn't care how. I didn't care where. But I did care for when and it had to happen when I said."

"Tell me that I did."

"Of course you did, I would have been upset with you if you left me hanging like that again, teasing me and not giving me a damn thing after," she mumbled, recalling the last time she dreamt something similar. He knew what she was talking about, he wouldn't forget the day she woke up disappointed with him and kept him wondering what he had done wrong all day.

"Okay. But I only need to know one thing," he told her softly, murmuring words that felt gentle, fingertips grazing along her side beneath her dress, "How did I please you?" She hesitated but the gleam in her eyes gave him everything before she spoke.

"All you did was kiss me." It's like it was his turn to hesitate, thinking how powerful that kiss might have been. And then he understood. He understood it all.

"Oh. Anna," he laughed. She writhed beneath him from that stare, one that made her shy and flustered, even if it didn't last long. His mouth covered hers, pushing his love for her that she had no choice but to return, like an equal passion and an equal love. "And I would kiss you for all my life if you let me," he murmured. His hand reached for his blue iPhone and he didn't miss the crinkle of her brows as she thought what he was doing with the damn device all over again. "Unfortunately right now, ten minutes is all I have." He had set a timer for exactly ten minutes and brought his attention to her to find her worked up beneath him.

"What an awful idea," she breathed, but she was already rubbing her hands against his back. "You can't put a timer on my dream. Let's not start this now."

"I think you started it it first." He moved up her arm as he kissed her, and more passionately as he fell into their need of each other when he left her mouth, dropping from her chin to her chest. She could feel the scratchiness of his beard long after his touch was gone and each touch of his was heavy enough to feel the realness of the moments they had to share. She lifted herself more before he raised her dress and he began to stare at where he'd begin.

"You don't have much time," he warned her teasingly. "You either tell me what it was or I give you my own variation of your dream to live."

Two separate dreams to witness for herself? It was like her heart dropped until all butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She was stubborn to keep her dream for herself, thinking for one he now had an open mind for all the possibilities; she wondered what would come to his mind, and second was that she would save her dream for later, knowing she was planning to tell him anyway. Her eyes were frozen to him and how his mouth hovered over her left breast as he waited to hear what her answer was.

"Go for it," she encouraged. His lips closing around her was only the start, he could tell the impact of how it felt to her when her eyes closed and her hands pressed into his hair. He made sure to touch his lips to every inch he could make it to, it obviously pleased her. She couldn't hold back her words for him as much as she tried to. He had greeted her from her shoulders to her legs, tracing the lengths of her thighs and towards the center of her body where he craved to touch and to feel and to taste.

"You have three more minutes, Agnetha," he growled. "I won't end it until you've said enough and the timer is finished." She shook beneath him as she demurred.

"I'm not going to."

"Three minutes," he reminded her. She didn't have control now that he dominated the place she ached for him to touch. He was encouraged to give her everything but she couldn't put a pattern to his pace or his rhythm and it kept her on edge even more. "Hurry, baby. They're going to start wondering where we are." He kissed her and kissed her again, letting the warmth of his mouth and the blow of his words set her on fire. He already saw it in her eyes, completely different shine than when they'd started. "I'll leave it to you to answer when they ask what took us so long." She was convinced what a devil he was, a side no one could know but her and if it was for him she would be willing to burn in whatever fire they set off together. She became stiff with pleasure, one that was endless and overtaking any thought she had. She forgot where she was and who they were, everything was cleared from her mind but the worst vocabulary she knew. And for her, that was the only thing that came easy.

He was met up with her again, softly smirking in all the admiration he had for what he witnessed that morning. She blessed his day and the rest of his week. It was as if he had won even if she took the trophy. But her greedy hand didn't stop, she was dazed and infatuated with everything he was to her. She needed him to know that she loved him. The timer buzzed, startling them to death, and he quickly shut it off, both panting from the adrenaline and the fear of it. Björn pulled her hand away, but she stayed determined, wanting to touch him.

"The timer says game over," he mumbled proudly. "You made it on time." His playful, teasing expression faced her seriousness, like two opponents ready for battle.

"Oh, fuck the stupid timer. It was my mine. Not yours. I haven't said enough yet." Her hand reached for him and he was then as defeated as her timer.

They were all smiles and soft when they finished, both as relieved as one another. It made each other giggly seeing that now both had the energy to leave the bed quickly. Having ended whatever they had shared couldn't have meant they could be found less flirtatious. In fact, they found it was the opposite.

The cup that Björn had left for her was finally lifted when she came out of the bathroom much later. She was refreshed and dressed a bit more appropriately for the day. She had a long, white summer dress on and her hair clipped back and off her shoulders, yet strands framed her face perfectly. Seeing her, Björn didn't miss the laugh she chortled to herself and it made him wonder what it was.

"Now I have to know what makes you laugh like that." His hand wrapped beneath her face and pulled her to him to kiss lovingly at her cheek for just a moment before going off to do his own thing. The curtains were pulled aside completely, daylight breaking in and illuminating the space. He was happy to see the grand view now, it was calming and blissful. Her voice made it to him as she looked over her shoulder, following his movements around the room.

"You said this coffee is hot?"

"Agnetha, I don't need to remind you of how long it took until you had the first sip just now," he laughed with her.

"I forgot all about the coffee, I would rather think you brought it to me iced," she joked softly. He rolled his eyes sweetly.

"Let's go," he told her, grabbing his phone from the counter.

Before exiting the room, Agnetha caught glance of the time from his phone. Her head tilted and lips parted in surprise because it was not as late as Björn made it seem. Hardly close to 9:00 in the morning, even with all the pressure he put on her and they were certainly not late.

Björn had noticed she realized it the minute she said his name in a warning tone. He ran away from her and out of the door with her playfully chasing after him, pushing at his shoulders for putting her on a rush and messing with her pace. Of course, neither found a single thing to regret with the way they shared their morning, but she was certain she would make him pay just then for having her worry they had everyone waiting.