"Did you pour all your love into it while making it?" Agnetha mumbled contently. "It's my favorite secret ingredient."

"Always."

Her blue eyes were sparkling for him, lips turning as visions crossed her mind unexpectedly. She was thinking of something past the moment they had been currently living in and Björn caught it happen.

"What?"

"What?" she repeated, shaken of where her mind had gone, and she began laughing a bit more. "Nothing."

"You're thinking of something."

"I wasn't thinking of anything."

"You so were," he whispered.

"I, em, I wasn't thinking anything," she admitted. "Remembering, maybe, yes," she giggled. He turned his face curiously, looking down on her in a way that made her squirm shyly below him.

"You have to share with me on what it was." Those thin brows of hers lifted.

"Can't I ever have something for myself?"

"Does it involve me?"

"It sure as hell does," she assured. Her lips brushed up to his before she planted another one there.

"Then I sure as hell deserve to know, too." She bit on her lip, hesitating to tell him anything at all. It only intrigued him more.

"You said, 'you asked,' and I don't know, I remembered what I dreamt of. That's all."

"Mm," he licked his lips. "What were you asking for?" His words slipped by deep and husky. "Something tells me it wasn't coffee." Her shoulders lifted in a shrug and her eyes fell to his lips then back up.

"I didn't ask for much."

"I don't believe that," Björn told her, his mouth locking with hers for a kiss as deep as the emotions they made each other feel. They twisted and entwined together in an embrace that could leave them tangled for the whole day. Neither moved away when they parted their faces, knowing that lock was going to occur again. "Half my mind is telling me to make you ask for it right now."

"That's one way of making dreams a reality. What does the other half of your mind say?"

"Tells me that the others are going to start wondering if we'll ever have breakfast."

"Oh," Agnetha remembered. "No, we can't keep them waiting," she breathed, her weight above him, one leg of hers between both of his.

"No, we can't." He moved together with her again until she laid against her back and he pulled away from her lips. His eyes were gleaming at her with love, and he felt her hands fall lower against his back and to his sides. "So you have thirty seconds to tell me what you asked for."

Her moan was just a sign of defeat because she really thought they would settle with not seeing to their desires this morning. She was okay with that, knowing whatever they'd start would be short lived. Keeping it for later would be the convenient thing to do. In his defense, for all he knew that may not be until the very end of the day and knowing what he knew and feeling what he felt, how could he wait for later? And how was she willing to? "Nothing?"

"I think it's better I tell you later." His gaze narrowed onto her, a stare questioning and curious. "Besides, I delayed us long with sleeping in and now we are the only ones still in bed, as you said." He was very unconvinced, so his eyes rolled and he sunk lower.

"Twenty seconds." His whisper was left beside her ear, mouth falling to her neck.

"Björn," she laughed.