"Chocolate"

"I like chocolate as well, but Sammy doesn't eat it at all. It's weird I know but she's my sister so I forgive her" Aurora defended me, I never told her why I didn't like chocolate but she understood that I didn't enjoy it so she stopped giving it to me.

"You don't like Chocolate?" Lola asked softly, she had her hands in her pockets and she wasn't looking at me, like she felt a little awkward around my family.

"I don't eat it in any form or shape but it's not a big deal" I brushed it off, it wasn't a big deal really.

"But...you should've told me. Maybe...you know, so I can get you...something else?" I heard her say, is she talking about the chocolate milkshakes she's been bringing me.

"Don't worry about it, it's the thought that counts" I smiled, I appreciated that she thought about getting me something and I loved the lemon cakes.

"Well then..what..." She scratched the back of her neck, we stopped in front of the icecream truck and my mom ordered two chocolate icecreams for the girls.

"What do you like?" Lola asked, I stepped forward closer to the truck and smiled at the man.

"Can I have one salted caramel ice cream please?" I ordered, the old man smiled and started making it.

I took the icecream cone from him and my mom looked at Lola for a moment asking her if she was going to order anything but the redhead shook her head no. My mom paid for everything and we all started making our way back.

"Should I get you a salted caramel drink instead?" Lola asked again, I smiled about to answer her question when my mom cut me off.

"Why are you giving my daughter drinks in the first place? I thought you didn't like each other?" My mom interrupted our conversation, i didn't want my mom to know that Lola was my project partner again because she's going to keep an eye on her.

"I- we..ehum..I" Lola stuttered her words out,

"We go to the same university mom" I answered instead of Lola,

"Yeah I know that part, but why is she getting you drinks?" My mom asked suspiciously, but her eyes were purely on Lola.

"It's because they're project partn-!" Daisy yelled but my sister quickly put her hand over her friend's mouth, did Lola tell Daisy that we were project partners? Or was it Aurora?

"Project partners? And that's it?"

"Eh yeah? What else is there to be?" I replied confused, my mom still looked very suspicious but she dropped the subject and walked away with the girls running behind her.

"Salted caramel would be lovely" I finally answered her previous question, Chucky looked at me for a second before nodding. I walked to my mom who was already by the car, Aurora and Daisy were hugging goodbye.

Lola's sister looked at me with a shy smile before hugging me, I chuckled at how cute she was. I hugged her back and gently rubbed my palm on her back.

"Bye Daisy" I said and she pulled away from the hug. She went to her sister and held her hand, Chucky grabbed both her hands and pulled her up putting Daisy on her shoulders.

"What do we say Daisy?" She said with a soft smile, I've never seen her smile like that before, it was so real and genuine. I wished she would do it more..

"Thank you Mrs Falcon!"

"You're welcome sweetheart" my mom said softly smiling back at Daisy,

"Mommy, Daisy can come over right?!" My sister asked,

"That's up to her sister darling, if she wants to bring her our door will always be open"

My sister stood in front of Lola and looked up at her, her head was almost all the way back just to stare at the tall woman.

"Lola can you please bring Daisy to our house? So we can play? Please? I promise I'll take care of her" Aurora begged the redhead,

"She can decide for herself, right Daisy?" Chucky gently tapped on Daisy's legs to get her attention,

"Yes! I wanna come to Rori's house" Rori? They gave each other nicknames already? How adorable.

"Then it's settled" Lola smiled at my sister and ruffled her hair, the taller woman finally looked at me.

"I'll see you around, Sam" she said with a smile before turning around to leave, did she just... smile at me? At me?! When did this ever happen? She doesn't smile at anyone, especially not at me. Did she mistake me for my sister or something? What is wrong with her?

Gosh, she's even scarier when she smiles.

********************************************
I wanna freaking die! these cramps are tearing me apart 😭

Anyways,

RAAAHH 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🦅🦅🦅 -Dusty whenever she gets a chance.

Muah

-S