"Look at my two girls, you look gorgeous baby." Rai smiled "Thank you. I wasn't expecting to get all dressed up this soon after having the baby. You can still see my pooch." She said looking in the full length mirror. She placed her hands over her stomach and made a disgusted face. "Is it really necessary to do this now, even with the girdle on you can see my stomach bulge." Maurice walked up behind her and gently pulled her arms away from her stomach and interlocked their fingers. "Like I said before, you look gorgeous Rai baby. There's nothing wrong with a little weight, it actually looks cute on you." Rai put her head down, she didn't like what she saw in the mirror."It was cute when I was pregnant, bow I'm just fat." She said quietly. Maurice let go one of her hands and pushed her chin up. "You are beautiful! If I'm fine with it, fuck what anyone else thinks. Look what your doing to me." He grind his hips into her ass to let her feel how hard he was. A smile spread across her face and she turned to face him. Wrapping one arm around his neck she cupped the side of his face with the other hand and began to kiss him. Maurice slugged at her bottom lip with his teeth signaling for her to open her mouth wider. They explored each other's mouth with their tongues. What started out as a gentle peck turned into a passionate kiss. Maurice hands ran his hands down her body and rest them on her ass squeezing firmly. When he pulled back from her she gave a soft moan and her bottom lip stuck out in a pout. "Girl...stop playing with me, you gonna start something you know you not ready to finish." He releasing her to adjust himself. "I'm sorry baby." She said with a smirk. "Mmmhhhmmm....we gone see in three weeks." Rai raised one eyebrow "Don't threaten me with a good time Sir." She remarked walking to get the baby out the crib. She was now feeling sexy and she moved her hips a little harder as she walked. The was a knock at the door and then it opened and Norianne stood in the doorway. "I'm sorry to bother you, but the photographers are here." Rai snapped her neck towards the door and screwfaced her. She knew this woman did not just open up her bedroom door she shared with her husband without being invited in. "Umm...thanks, but next time wait until someone says it's ok for you to enter before opening my bedroom door." Snapped at her. "Oh..well...I'm sorry I didn't really think about that." Norianne said creasing her eyebrows. "Wait...so you normally go into people's bedrooms without being invited in when you go over someone's house? I find that hard to believe." Raichelle said laying Simone to her chest and rubbing her back. She was mad as hell that this woman just walked into her room and wanna act all innocent after the fact. She felt like her space and privacy was violated by her being there, now she couldn't even be in her own room without worrying about her busting in. "Of course I do." Raichelle eyes got big. "Oh really...well what makes my privacy so different. I don't even feel like that should've had to be explained to you." Raichelle said taking a few step towards Norianne. Nori eyes got big as well and she looked to Maurice. "Hold up. It was just a little misunderstanding, I'm sure it won't happen again. Let's just drop it, we have to go do this photo shoot. I'm paying by the hour." Rai nostrils flared as starred at Maurice. She couldn't believe he didn't put Norianne in her place. Normally Maurice didn't stand for disrespect and what Nori just did was wrong as hell. "Ok. You can tell them were coming down and close my door." She snapped again. Norianne huffed and slammed the door behind her. "What the..." Rai began, she went to put the baby down, cause she was about to go let her have it and then cuss Maurice out too. "Eyy..." Maurice grabbed her waist stopping her from putting Simone back in the bassinet. "Cut that out. Just calm down." She tilted her head to look up at him "Me chill out, that bitch just slammed my muthafuckin door." Maurice thumped her lips "Watch your mouth..you holding my daughter." Rai bit her bottom lip and tapped her foot. "Oh...so you can check me, but for her it's chill out?" She questioned him. Maurice ran his hand down his face and took a deep breath. "Raichelle you damn near cussed the woman out, I'm sure she was frustrated and would've like to say a few choice words to you after how you talked to her. However she maintained her composure and yeah...slamming the door was petty, but I guess that was way of getting her frustration out. I didn't need to say anything nor I get a chance cause you were all over her." She just starred at him while she rubbed her baby's back. "Now let's just go do this photo shoot. If you'd like, we can have a sit down with her over tea and talk about it more afterwards." Raichelle nose flared and she opened her mouth to say something, but he put his hand up stopping her. "Just come on." He pulled her by the waist towards the door. Raichelle took a deep breath and allow him to lead her. This whole situation was starting to be a pain in the ass for her.