The ancestors of elves and vampires are the same. Though they themselves don't know when they divided into two species.

Even elves themselves got split into two parts. One living in Sarion, and the other in Jura forest. Long ago, there used to be a prosperous elven Empire in the Jura, yet it was destroyed due to the last King, Jahil. All the technologies of the magic Empire that could have been salvaged was taken by Sarion and further developed upon.

Sylvia was the mother of the current Empress, but she herself was never the Empress. The throne was passed from Sylvia's mother, the previous Empress, to her daughter, Elmesia.

Sylvia was never interested in politics, rather, she was much more interested in adventuring around the world, fighting strong foes, getting stronger, and helping people, so she really didn't mind. She would be fine for years, even decades without even contacting Sarion.

In one such adventures, she met an otherworlder. He had a lot talent, and the willpower and motivation to make sure it won't go to waste. So she trained him. It didn't take long for this pupil of hers to become a hero. She trained both her daughter, and the Hero. She continued to be an important figure for Sarion, guiding it to a better condition, from the shadows. Very few people know about her. Even archduke Erald only knows about her because he met her when he was young.

But, she had to go on her own way. And in the few years she left the Hero alone, he had become one of the demon lord by killing Kazaream.

"I see. No wonder I found no information about you." Rimuru says.

"Well, her existence is quite a will kept secret." Elmesia answers.

"Oh! By the way, I had something to tell you." Sylvia spoke.
"Huh?"

"While you were gone, Feldway teleported to the place where Jahil's corpse was."
"Huh? Didn't Yuuki take the body with him?"
"No. Not the body. I am talking about his soul. Parts of his soul were still there. They had been forcefully seperated from his body. And Feldway collected these soul fragments."

"Why would he collect soul fragments? Of Jahil, no less."

"No clue. But I think telling you is the correct choice. Just my intuition."

"I will see what I can do with this information."
"Alright. Good luck."

After that the trio continued to talk into the evening. As the sun was setting, Rimuru stood up, deciding to leave.

"Well then, let's talk again later sometime." Rimuru's said.
"Yep."
"Sure."

Rimuru opened a portal and passed through it. As soon as he passed through the portal, small birds came flying into the garden, as if their biggest fear had just disappeared. They came back as if nothing had happened.

"They really hate him, don't they?" Sylvia asked.
"They sure do." Elmesia answered.

Rimuru's POV

I have no clue why Feldway wants Jahil's soul fragments. What does he want to do with it? Well, thinking about it will get me nowhere. I have no information regarding it. There are just to many things that I don't know. Whatever. Tomorrow, I will go and visit Ruminas. I wonder how she will react. I guess I should take Shizue and the kids with me. They would love to go outside Tempest once in a while. And they can stay with Hinata as well. Well, Kenya and the rest have become stronger than most Holy Knights. If they work together, they would be a good fight for Gobta. They would not win, but Gobta wouldn't be able to let his guard down.

Thinking so, I made my way towards the school dorm. I make my way towards the teachers floor. There are quite a few retired adventure who teach here. Sune even opt to stay in the firm's than but their new house. Usually Shizue would be at her own house, but for some reason, she was in the school dorm today.

I come outside Shizue's room and knock on the door.

"*Yawn*~~~ Who is it?" After taking quite a long yawn, clearly showing how tired she is, she proceeds to ask who I am.

"It's me Rimuru."

---------------------------

I know. Quite abrupt. But I really need to sleep. So, i hope you guys like it.