𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖘

En başından başla

The two just nodded and started climbing down the stairs. While they were using the stairs, Haechan immediately stopped at one of the floors. Well, it was the floor below the dorms but still...

He stared at it for a while, especially at one of the doors which was supposed to be the old apartment where Eunsook used to live in. He shared a lot of memories with that apartment and remembered he would do lots of secret visits with her. 

Considering her apartment from his was just a simple walk down the stairs from his room, he would visit her there most of the time, even if he was extremely tired from his job, he would find the time to at least see her. She was his everything and seeing her, his tiredness washes away in a flash. Normally, he would go there just to cuddle with her or just do couples' things.

While he stared at the door, he immediately saw the image of him knocking on her door and the girl appearing before him while he threw his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

He missed those moments and always wondered if he could ever get those experiences again.

Then, his thoughts immediately cut off when he heard his best friend's voice.

"Haechan, what are you doing? That guy over there is literally staring at us, I think we should go," Mark said while he pointed at the window outside with a man who was staring at the both of them with a glare.

Haechan immediately saw what he was talking about and the both of them turned to the guy inside and bowed as an apology for disturbing them. After that, they quickly went back to the dorms and the first thing Haechan did was plop himself into bed, placing his face on the pillow.

Johnny looked at his roommate concerned about him going head first to his bed but he decided to not say anything since he was obviously tired and didn't want to add more to Haechan's stress.

The 23-year-old on the other hand, still couldn't get his mind off why he suddenly looked at Eunsook's apartment but the thought of seeing it brought so many memories. He wanted to forget about it but it was too late as his mind suddenly thought about those secret visits he would do with her when she was still living in that apartment. 

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

FEBRUARY 12, 2021

(2 Years Ago)

EUNSOOK was watching TV like every other late night. Since it was a Friday, it meant she can watch as long as how she liked. 

Everything in the apartment was dark and quiet since all her family members were asleep and the only source of light and sound in the Yoo household was the TV in the living room. While she watched her favorite show, she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Not expecting anyone, Eunsook got up from the couch and checked through the peephole who it was only for it to be some guy wearing a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie along with half of his face covered with a face mask.

Despite him being covered, Eunsook immediately knew who it was. She wasn't expecting to see him around this time but she silently opened the door and the guy immediately threw himself at her, hugging the girl really tight while he kissed her all over her face.

"Hyuck, what are you doing here? It's so late at night."

"I miss you, Hon. Work was so hard but I'm glad it's over. Wait, why is everything off?"

"My family is asleep, be quiet."

"Oh, it's bad timing, I guess."

"It kinda was."

"Anyways, I have some good news to tell you, Eun," Haechan said finally letting go of the girl after hugging her way too tight.

"Yeah?" Eunsook replied coughing out from how much air she had left from that suffocating hug he gave her.

"I'm staying over soon. Surprisingly, my manager will give all of us a two-week break and I'm spending the week with you. Can you believe it?"

"Are you sure you want to spend it with me? I know it's been a while since we spent time together but aren't you also going to spend it with your family? I mean, I'm not pushing you away, it's just, I don't want you to isolate yourself from your family just for me."

"Eun, come on, now. Of course, I want to spend it with you. I already told my family about this and they said they were fine with it. I'm staying here for the first week and the second week can be for my family. I mean, it's your Uni break next week too, right? It's great timing."

"Okay, then. I hope to see you next week."

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

 ➶ ˚