Fateful meeting

Mondstardt; 12.30 am.

It is a sunny day, the sunshine warming up people and other living creatures. This twenty-four-hour period is perfect for going out or having a peaceful journey and it's exactly what our 2 heroines are doing.

Lady Peia, may I ask what we'll do in the City of Freedom?-asked the mute youngster using her mind.

"We are gonna rest and have fun obviously! You and I deserve what's best isn't that right my dear disciple?"-answered the feline with white fur sounding exited.

O-oh ok! Of course we deserve some rest, Lady Peia.

"You don't need to be so polite, YN. It sounds like I am forcing you to be my servant instead of my student.. I'm not that kind of person!"

I didn't meant that, I'm sorry!

"It's alrighttt no need to apologize sweetie. Just be relaxed and say anything what's on your mind, I won't judge I promise."-the petite animal reassured the young girl stopping in her tracks and turning around to face her.

"Also, just call me Peia! It's true I am an elite star but you don't need to treat me like a nobility, I don't like being one anyway.."-Peia smiled at the young human mumbling the last sentence.

"Ok, let us not delay any longer! Follow me closely YN."-exclaimed the little star running happily on the stone bridge with her student rushing behind her.

Arriving at the gates of the lovely city where the wind guides everyone the two travelers decided first to go eat something quick before enjoying a little vacation inside the city walls, so they go to Good Hunter famous for their delicious boar meat. As they take their seats and wait for the waiter some citizens throw weird glances in their direction, it's not everyday you see a cat taking a seat in a restaurant after all, right?

Master, people are staring at us..-
spoke the concerned young girl fidgetting her fingers feeling discomfort.

"Hmph! Let them stare, don't let others ruin your enthusiasm and curiosity. We Will have a great time in our travels no matter what." -said confidently the white cat.

Uhm.. I think it's better if you stopped talking loud like this. It's weird to see a cat talking alone with a mute person..

Hearing her companion's complain the feline looked around her and saw many persons trying their best not to stare at the two of them.
Seeing the awkward situation she stared at the floor seeming a bit embarrassed.

"You are quite right my disciple.. ught but how am gonna help you communicate with people if I can't talk!"-said the little star this time being more quiet.

Can't you just transform back into a human like you did when we first met?

"Absolutely not! Not with the ears and tail at least!"

And why's that? I don't think in a magic world like this one there aren't creatures like nekos or foxes and other humanoid animals.

"I know that! It's just.. if people see me with cat ears and tail they would want to touch them, it's annoying being asked every time to touch your ears/tail you know."

Ohh I see, I'm sorry for asking master.

"No it's alright, I'll think of a solution later. Oh, there's the waiter, let's order and eat. I'm gonna speak don't worry."-uttered the white cat before ordering two Sweet Madames and one Satisfying Salad. Strangely, the waitress didn't seem surprised to the fact that a cat can talk, she just smiled and listened to her order.