Cassiopeia's request Pr.2

Y/N POV:

When we got ready with a calm mind Lady Peia casted a spell and in front of us appeared a white glowing door.

"Gods from above that are watching us, please wish us luck for fulfilling my promise and help the golden travelers reunite once again and then we all shall destroy The Abyss and purify the world from their sins."-Lady Peia spoke something like a poem, then the door opened emitting a dazzling light.

I was then dragged into the light by my hand. I couldn't look anymore so I closed my eyes tight because the light was very intense.

After a while~~~~

Cassiopeia's POV:

I wake up hearing the happy chirping sound of birds in the sky. I am sitting on a field of grass and I see a Statue of the Seven in the distance, we're at the right place at least.

"Hah! I knew I wasn't wrong casting that spell, of course it was meant to happen. I am the brilliant Cassiopeia after all!"- I spoke out loud feeling proud of my capabilities, Ahem, but now is not the time.

Looking around I see a figure laying beside me. The young girl seems to start waking up, I wait patiently on the green grass.

Mnhm.. when did I feel asleep? Oh?"-the long haired girl sits up paying attention to me.

"Hello again YN, did you rest well?"

....Y-YOU CAN TALK?! WTF-

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG MISS!"

DON'T GIVE ME ORDERS YOU WEIRD CAT.

"Ahem.. I'll refresh your memory, I am Cassiopeia whom you met at my 'Spiritual Land'."-finally calming down I explain throughly.

Lady Peia! Ohhh right, you did say that you'll transform into a cat. Now I remember.

"Good. Do you still remember our goal?"- I asked jumping oh her shoulder, hmm, it's pretty soft.

We need to meet the blonde traveler and Paimon then we travel together around the seven nations of Teyvat to find the missing book then we go find the other blonde traveler, am I right?

"Woh- how do you know about the seven nations and Teyvat? I haven't told you that yet-"

Heh, when I speak to you through my mind I can read your thoughts too.
YN smiled petting between my ears. Ahh this feels sooo good.

"Purr.. AHEM, you can read people's mind when communicating with them in their heads..interesting. I assume this is a common effect of my spell: 'Silent voice'. Haha, I am the best at casting spells!"

Put your ego down a bit, Lady Peia.

"Hmph! I am your master from now on, you should treat me with respect meaw!"-I then hoped down sprinting forward to show her the way to Mondstardt.

Whatever you say master.
My young disciple bounced upwards exited for the journey that awaits us. We start to walk towards the Statue, there is a thing I want to do with it..

YN's POV:

The air ruffles my hair with such a pleasant breeze. The grass I walk on is green and fresh, very soft by the way. I see small animals running freely in the wild and tall trees accompanying us. Nature is a wonderful thing!

As I enjoy gazing out around me I saw a small 'wood house', and some weird small humans? It seems like they're telling stories around a bonfire. Honestly they look cute and friendly I may as well say hi.

"They are called hillichurls, they're monsters who attacks any human they see. Don't get too close to them YN."-suddenly Lady Peia spoke warning me as if she could read my mind, truly a powerful being!.

I understood. I won't approach them anymore.

"Ok, looks like we have arrived. Wait a little for me here, I must find a way to sense the book's energy with the help of this Statue."-Lady Peia spoke running towards a big and tall Statue. The Statue represents a small girl with two braids in front which holds a sphere in it's hands.

I watch carefully curios for my master's next action. When she was near the Statue she put her small paw on the lowest part of the construction and then the sphere begin to glow golden. Some seconds passed and Lady Peia walked in my direction.

"I sensed the book in Sumeru inside a building known as The Akademiya but we can't go right now since it's very far away. We'll start by resting and recollect our strengths in the City of Freedom, let's go my disciple."

I nodded and together we commence our way towards Mondstardt, I wonder when we'll meet the golden traveler and Paimon.

This journey will be exiting for sure! I'm looking forward to it.

————————————————
Total words: 811
Author: Yeah Ik it's pretty short but I gotta write a little preview no? Hope you'll enjoy reading!