Tuch me ⚠️

En başından başla

I gave her my blazer to cover up what I did on her body. I could tell she was embarrassed.but even with her hair a bit messy, lipstick smeared from her lips and my love bits all over her neck she was somehow even more stunning.
We both stepped out and I walked her to the lobby doors .

"Well it was lovely getting to know you a bit more. And about the other night I wanted to apologize if I made you feel bad in any way. I just didn't want your first time to feel like a one-night stand. You're an amazing woman and when I go all the way with you I want it to be beautiful "I said with reassurance.

She took a second to respond and I tried to speak again but before I could muster anything else she kissed me and whispered "I loved spending time with you too and you make me feel some type of way a good... feeling " I smiled at the response she gave me. she then turned on her heels and walked through the automatic doors.

Dame that ass..

Destiny

As I walked in the doors of my penthouse I saw my friends who had stayed over the previous night and decided not to leave until I came back. They Bombarded me with questions.

"girl why the hell is your dress wet?what's on your neck?And who's blazer is THAT "KK questioned.

" Water" I said running into my bedroom .

As I took off my dress the scent of his cologne had me in a frenzy. His jacket smelled like sandalwood with a hint of vanilla, it smelt Devine I could smell it for centuries. And Thinking about his arms wrapped around me. The thought of his kisses on my neck, and his lips on mine. the way his semen tasted I want all of him. I wanted to explore every inch of his body as I was deep in thought, a knock came at the door.

"Destiny" I heard mayha yell .

"I'm coming " I Spock back quickly put on something a bit more comfortable and opened the door, "so how was it? Did you guys kiss?" Questioned Sage playfully shoving me.

"Why would you think that" I replied?

"Well you have this warmth about you and don't think we didn't notice all those Hicks on your neck "Spoke Mayha.

"we'll we talked" I replied walking over to the kitchen

"about what exactly?

"About ourselves"

"Annnndddd"
I looked at KK and it was like she read my mind.

"You didn't just kiss!!" she squirmed in excitement.

"We didn't go all the way because he said he wanted my full first time to be special".

"Awwww" the 4 of them said gawked .

"So what did you do?" Questioned Mayha

"We'll after we got in the car and drove for not even 10 minutes he kissed me and it escalated a bit and he touched me everywhere girls he is so finnneeee it hurts.."I said holding my chest .

They all got up jumping and chanted "destiny found her man"and the rest of the night Mayha cried about her now ex boyfriend who was never giving her enough attention.

————————
-

-
I woke up bright and early to get my braids done and let me tell you it hurt like a bitch. Beyoncé wasn't kidding when she said Beauty hurts. I had to stop myself every single time I tried to scratch my head and to remember. pat.

I had a big meeting they were going to introduce the new supervisor on our bored. I was currently one of the biggest partners of the company, but the board is the people who pay and help me see stuff through. we have a total of 10 people on our board excluding me. I haven't met this one yet so hence the meeting. I put on a black skin dress. I wasn't lying when I said I looked hot as fuck. I thank my Caribbean gens my curves were stunning and fit the dress well.

I pared it with my spiral rings and red bottoms. I went for a natural look outlining my lips with brown lip liner and lip gloss adding a bit of blush along with some eye shadow .

(The Dress)

(The Dress)

My goddess braids were let down and I did my edges perfectly. After I was done I grabbed my coffee and breakfast then dashed out to the elevator. As I stepped out and walked through the doors, my bens was already waiting in the front for me. I felt unstoppable .

—————————————————————

Kinda boring but hope y'all liked it

Tks for reading see y'all soon
Bye babes☺️