Chapter 14 - Consequences

Start from the beginning

Crazy how I never wanted to leave and now I don't want to come back.

Sure my life was full of maids and butlers who would practically do everything for me, I had world class personal chefs, money as toilet paper, and literally anything I wanted.

Yet it was boring.

Yes you heard me, having everything I ever wanted, was in fact not fun.

There were some other things that have me bad memories from here to...

When I first arrived at the school I began to realize how the real world is. Even though it was still a school full of prestigious snobs, I started to do things I wanted to do and actually be myself.

Damn that sounds cheesy.

It was just me in this big school. I had freedom to make any choices without my father knowing or seven maids reporting back to him about it.

I was free.

And it wasn't boring.

I finally made friends. I finally had people who cared about me. I had people I cared about too.

Even if some of those relationships went south.

Anyways I think I'm getting sidetracked.

I finally let my feet lead me into the mansion I had spent my whole life in. Just by making it to the door I was greeted by ten different workers who continuously bowed like I was some kind of king.

Some tried to take my bags but I pushed them away, damn was I really living like this before?

I walk through the large hoise to the dining hall, it was just past 7 so my father should be there. My suitcase had been taken from me by a worker, even though I said I could handle it, and is now probably being processed and then reported to my dad to see if I had any drugs or something.

I really had no privacy here.

"Hello father." I bow as soon as the man comes into my view.

"Wah Minho you made it!" He gets up out of his chair to walk over and pat me on my back. "It's been a while son."

"It has been." I reply in a monotone voice, my eyes still on the ground.

He leads me to a chair with food already laid out for me. My grumbling stomach proves that was a good choice.

"How's the school been son?"

"It's good." I gather a large spoonful of rice and devour it down. My stomach being soothed by the soft and warm grains.

I wonder if Jisung ate already.

"Just good?" My father chuckles and my stepmother nods slong with his laughing. Her eyes shifting nervously.

"I like it a lot." I respond, this time with a convincing smile.

"Ah that's what I was looking for! Did you meet any nice people?" He smiles back.

"I did."

"You did now?" His voice lowers, sending chills down my spine.

"Y-yes."

"Tell me about them."

"Well I have a roommate." I suddenly remember his trick of forcing me to have one.

He chuckles loudly and my stepmother nods. Again. "I really got you on that one right?"

I send a glare his way, i almost forgot about how angry I was over that.

"So this roommate, you've become friends no?"

"I-I guess." Shit if Chan ever heard this, I wouldn't hear the end of it.