Chapter 1.

April 23, 2018.

Suguru had finished the second pile of documents when someone entered at the room, throwing a bunch of black bags on the principal couch.

"The girls' packages arrived two days earlier than expected," Geto's assistant, Manami, happily mentioned. But then she frowned, "Also, we have a guest."

"A guest?" Geto grinned. He understood by the woman's expression who that person was. "Do you keep him out?"

"You know, it is impossible to stop him..." Before Manami could finish her comment, another person walked into the room, stamping the door with his foot while carrying bags in his arms.

His attitude seemed placid as if he did not care about his dramatic interruption.

However, Geto sensed his cursed energy since he entered the building.

"Manami, please tell the girls we will go out a little bit later than we agreed."

"Yes, just take your time," Manami commented sarcastically before analyzing quickly at the guy who sat next to the bags.

The woman hated the impenetrable aura he emanated, but she could not expel him. So, she preferred to stay out of their problems.

Once the door was closed, Geto sighed before letting his pen on the documents and getting up.

"Did you miss me so much that you came out of the blue, Satoru?" Suguru's bittersweet voice filled the silent room while he walked towards the couch. "Or did you come to me looking for troubles?"

The person on the couch tilted his head. "Shall I not come for what I paid?"

Geto giggled.

Some time ago, he joked with Satoru about paying for his time each occasion they met, as followers did. Although, the joke became true.

"While it's our meeting, you should not talk with someone else," Gojo declared. "Suda should tell you about it. She's a bad planner."

"She hates you," Suguru frankly mentioned before raising a hand to touch the white cloth on his face. "Anyway, you did buy my time, and now you should use it wisely because the clock is running out."

The white blindfold around Gojo's face fell, revealing two crystalline blue eyes shining with fervor due to the men's proximity.

"And this is how you receive all your clients?" Gojo ironically complained while Geto raised his hand to attempt touching the other's chin, but the infinity barrier stopped his hand. "If that's the problem, I can give you enough money to keep you by my side."

Geto grinned when he noticed how the barrier started decreasing until he finally could hold Gojo's necklace with his hand.

"This is how I treat my clients. Shall I give you the most exclusive version? Then, allow me to kill you."

Geto's words were filled with malice, but his eyes glided happily.

"Try to kill me if you want to die," Satoru bantered him. His blue eyes showed the excitement of being hanged by someone with equal power.

The rivalry among them was very remarked in the world of sorcerers. It created a tense and dangerous ambiance in which none wanted to interrupt them.

But for them, it was something natural.

After some seconds, Geto let free the other's necklace to look at the bags as if nothing had happened.

"Do the high commands finally want to eradicate you? If it is, please join us. It is useful to have another butler," Suguru mentioned before holding a bag to check the contents.

Gojo snorted before stretching, ignoring the light burning on his necklace. "If they want to eliminate me, all the clans will protect me as their ally. But this is not about that. I came here because I am acting my Cupido's role."

"You suck on it," Geto interrupted before holding a black shirt in front of him.

"I've succeeded on it since my sixteen years," Gojo showed off.

Satoru ignored him. So, Gojo continued, "I must engage the youngest of the Clan with a narcissist idiot that only wants his fame or reputation."

The oldest laughed when he heard his projected words. He knew Gojo had a bad experience when his family tried to engage him with the other clans, so he did not want someone else to happen the same.

"So, what do you want to do? If you came to me, you found the solution and it's here," Geto declared before throwing the shirt to his friend. "Check this."

The blue eyes scanned the gift and hugged it against his chest. "Love it... Returning to the topic, I know you can help me with it. Have you ever considered his engagement?"

Geto nodded carelessly before looking at him. "I have. Do you think my student should engage with him? Never mind, Satoru. You're gonna become like the grumpy high commands."

Gojo denied, "I will never be like them. It's just an idea to make them meet and let the magic happen!"

Clearly, the magic did not exist, so the younger smiled with fun. "Or we can coordinate a mission to explode their sexual tension. We know it works. So, which one is the best?"

The last question was not directed to his friend.

At that moment, another person entered the room.

Purple eyes and marks differentiated him.

Both adults identified when someone approached them, so if they wanted to talk about a secret, they could stop.

But their intention was his attention.

"Bonito flakes." Tell me about him.

Gojo smiled, "Yuuta is someone special.... Where should I start? Let me tell you about his love story and the beginning of his curse..."