thirty one

Sam

I was in pain.

I missed Lila.

And I fucking hate Colby.

Once I was released from the hospital a few days ago Colby told me everything. And at first I couldn't believe him so everyday when I woke up I would get a boutique of flowers and knock on Lila's door.

But she wouldn't answer so I would leave the bundles of flowers by her door. And as the days passed the pile of flowers kept getting bigger so I took them inside my apartment.

I would stand by the door on the time she got off of work looking through the peep hole waiting for the time to get her. But every time I wouldn't see her.

It made me worried.

This morning the first thing I did before anything else was go to her door.

"Lila?" I asked while knocking

There wasn't an answer.

There wasn't a single noise on the other side of the door.

"Lila, I don't know if you're in there and I don't know if i did something wrong, but please open the damn door." I leaned against her door before sliding down to the ground "Please Lilac I fucking miss you."

There wasn't an answer so I called Colby and told him on the phone that something was wrong with how I was feeling.

It didn't take him long to come knocking on my door, I pulled him inside before slamming him on the ground.

"Where the fuck is she!" I yelled tears threatening to spill, something that never happened before

"God damn Sam, get off of me."

"No! Not until you fix everything, I need her, Colby. I fucking need her."

By then the tears were already spilling down my face and at this moment I knew that that girl across the hall had changed me.

And she somehow made me like her.

And now I, Sam Golbach is in love with the girl across the hall. And no one was able to ruin it. Not even Colby who already did.

"Where is she if she isn't at her apartment?" I asked

Colby sighed while rubbing his face "Shes been staying with Tara-"

"Fucking take me there or I'll find another trainer."