CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS

Start from the beginning

"Why isn't any solar system forming yet? Is it because the suns are too close to each other? which prevents them from forming one?"

Helena questioned with a serious expression. She thought the solar system would form naturally, just like the sun, but her thoughts seem to be wrong.

"Since I have an idea what the solar system looks like, I can just form it myself instead of waiting for it to form naturally..."

Helena stares at the sun before saying.

<MOVE APART>

The sun moved towards the distance Helena imagined before she gave the command. Now they had spread throughout the galaxy.

"Whew... I don't feel exhausted after that. It means I still have enough Universal QI to do this."

Helena gathered all the dust and gas in the galaxy with her Universal QI. And shaped them into different planets. After she was done, she sent nine planets each to orbit the different suns. Imitating the solar system, she was familiar with.

"Huff... Huff... that was exhausting. But I feel stronger than before, and I think now increasing the time flow by five hundred years would be less exhausting.

Helena said while flying towards one of the planets. She was curious as to what the planets looked like from the inside.

—------------------

INSIDE OF PLANET N0.1

"Well, that's disappointing."

After arriving on the planet, Helena noticed how unhabitable the planet was. It was filled with volcanos, and it covered the land with lava. She knew that to make the planet habitable; it needed her intervention.

"Guess this is why God needed seven days to create the earth. Ahh... the responsibility of being a creator."

As Helena was about to start her work, she felt someone walk into her QI field in the real world. She reads the intruder's mana with her QI and knew that it was a man.

"It seems I have an uninvited guest in my room."

Helena could tell the intruders were men, through their flow of mana. After observing the people of the Loppesia world, she noticed that the mana in men flowed differently from women. As mana gathers in a man's body, the heart serves as a container, storing the mana it absorbs and once the mana in the heart crosses a certain level, it begins to flow into the mana veins, which are spread throughout a man's body. This is when a man can be recognized as a one-star knight.

While in a woman's body, it's different. When mana is absorbed by a woman, it gathers in the heart/container, but the mana never flows out, even after crossing the threshold. Because they do not possess mana veins. Which results in mana overload if the female is born with a high amount of mana.

But, the magic tower has resolved this problem with their Magitech.

"Hmm... how did these men get in without triggering the castle alarm?"

Helena thought of the situation suspiciously because she knows how strong the castle's magic defensive formation was. It was not something that could be broken without anyone noticing. So how did these two intruders get in?

"Since thinking about it won't help. Why don't I ask them myself?"

Helena spoke with a grin.

—-------------------------

INSIDE HELENA'S ROOM

"Hey, are you sure we are in the right room?"

One of the men dressed in black asked the other as they sneaked into Helena's bedroom.

"Shush. shut the hell up. If we get caught because of your loudmouth, I'll skin you alive. You got that?"

He whispered as he pointed a knife at his partner. He turns back, and they continued to tiptoe into the room.

"Yea–yea, I got it... but how would you skin me alive when we get caught? I am pretty sure the knights would take your dagger, so how would you skin me?"

He turns back towards his partner with his brows frowned. And slapped his partner on the head before saying.

"It doesn't matter how I'll do it, but I promise you if you say one more word, I might skin you before we even get caught. Now shut up and help me look for the target."

They continued searching for their target in the dark room with their mana vision. As the leader glanced around, he found a bed.

"Hey, number 772, prepare the potion. We are going to be using it."

He said as he walks up to the bed and noticed a small human shape bump under the covers.

"Heh. Don't blame me, little princess. I am just doing what am paid to do. Hey, 772, is the potion ready?"

He asked while still staring at the bed.

"..."

After not receiving any reply from 772, he turns around and sees 772 sitting on the floor and he seems to still be preparing the potion.

He walks up behind 772 and stretches his hand forward to touch him before saying.

"Hey, didn't hear what I said..."

*THUD*

As he touched 772 on the back, his head falls off.

"Arraaaaaaghhhh..."

He yelled with terror on his face, staggered backward, and falls to the floor. He glances around quickly in fear.

"Hey, what are you looking for?"

The leader hears a soft feminine voice behind him. Though the voice sounded like that of a little girl, he wasn't going to take any chances. He grasps his dagger, turns around quickly, and slashes.

*CLANG! *

His hands bled from the recoil of hitting something hard, causing him to drop his dagger. He held his bleeding hand, trying to reduce the pain as his mana healed his injury.

"WOOSH"

Suddenly a figure appeared in front of the leader's face and grabs him by his injured hand.

"Arrgh..."

He yelled in pain from the powerful grip of this monster of a person.

"Wow... I didn't know the humans in this world could use mana to heal their injuries like this. Does it also heal more serious injuries?"

The leader could hear the excited and fascinated tone of this unknown monster, though now the monster seemed to behave like a child who just learned something new from school. He turns his gaze towards this unknown person to see what sort of being it was and what he saw shocked him to his core.

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY. SUPPORT ME BY FOLLOWING AND SUBSCRIBING TO MY PATREON TO READ CHAPTERS AHEAD. patreon.com/Samjoe

SHOUT OUT TO:

Кирилл Клементьев, Kitsune 17, AND bleep1278bloop. FOR BEING MY FIRST THREE FOLLOWERS. THANK YOU.