A Calamitous Disaster

They all get in the boat, along with Rando, until, Professor Calamitous finished his robotic evil merman named "Nerrimson", and he's planned to control the lost submarine of the 5 billionaires and to take over the city of Oceanside, and to get rid of Jimmy.

"I will take over THE CITY OF OCEANSIDE, and all those FOOLS who dare made fun of me!!!" Professor Calamitous said as the menacingly got on his robot to swim, because it's waterproof and swimmable, making the water not electrifying.

"Oh, Jimmy, come out so I can CRUSH YOU AS I GET THAT SUBMARINE with those five billionaires!"

"Jimmy, who is THAT?!!!!!!" Said Ruby, frightened by the merbot and the giant mermaid, Nerissa.

"MOM?!!!!"

"Where's the 'noble queen' at, hiding amongst humans?"

"YOUR MOM IS THE MERMAID QUEEN?!!!!!!!!"

"Yes... I... I should've told you before. I'm sorry. 😭😭😭" Chelsea cries.

"Oh, daughter! How I've missed you! Oh, wait, how dare YOU DATE RUBY GILLMAN?!"

"That's why DAD LEFT FOR THE MILK!!!!!"

"You're being stinky like the queen."

"Huh?" Agatha exclaimed as she jumps in the water and helps Ruby and Chelsea. Grandmammah helps and they both jump in the water to fight Calamitous and Nerissa.

"Well, whaddya know? Nerissa did have a daughter." Grandmammah said.

"Hey..."

"And Ayda's my sister."

"Ayda?"

"My aunt... and my sister is Marilyn... she give birth to both of us, but my 'mom' will be dead for much longer."

"Marilyn?"

"Hey, sis." Marilyn sadly said.

"Marilyn!"

"I have your sister in a coma for being a waste of time, and for being a FAGGOT!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK CRAP ABOUT MY SISTER FOR BEING GAY!!!"

"I hate fags."

Ruby goes in the water to help save Chelsea and fights Calamitous.

Jimmy builds a kraken robot that's the same thing as Calamitous. "A-Ha!" He said, putting on the waterproof robot and helps too.

"Calamitous, it's just you and I!"

"It's Wheezing Time!" Said Carl.

They all fight Nerissa and Calamitous until Jimmy gets a brain blast.

"Come on, think! Think!!!!" A thought of rope in the middle of the balcony that's filled with blades. "BRAIN BLASST! Chelsea, lure your mother and Calamitous to the middle."

"Okay," Chelsea said. She jumped off of the boat and climbs up the ladder. "Mom! I'm over here!"

"Daughter?!!!! I'll GET YOU NEXT, YOU DISCOUNT ARIEL FAGGOT!" She walks over and gets st@bbed in the FACE. Calamitous gets out of the merbot and jumps into Nerissa and climbs to the ladder.

"Im free! Im free———"

"Professor Calamitous, you are under arrest!"

"It's the cops!"

"You're not getting away with this!"

So, Calamitous was arrested.