Promposal/Oceanland

At night at the Gillman house, Ruby calls Jimmy to shrink her with his shrink ray, so she could sneak out.

"Bye, Mom! I'm going to my friend, Jimmy's house for a sleepover!" Said Ruby.

"Have fun!" Said her mother, Agatha Gillman.

Ruby sneaks out to go to Oceanland. Not very far from here. And they have fun. She also sees that Chelsea got to Oceanland.

"Ruby, there you are!" Margot said. "I got a confetti cannon!"

"Yeah, uh, so, let's go ride some RIDES!" Ruby said.

"Ruby? Heyyyyy! Let's ride some rides. I heard the new Mermaid Single Ladies ride is open!" Chelsea said.

Ruby blushes and said, "Sure! 😃"

The music "Material Girl" by Madonna plays, and then "Go Jimmy Jimmy" by Aaron Carter plays.

As the music plays, Ruby and Chelsea ride the "All the Single Mermaid Ladies".

"WOOWWWWWWWWW!! Isn't this fun?!!! 🤩" Chelsea said having a fun time with Ruby.

"I sure am!" Said Ruby.

Chelsea and Ruby go get some ice cream. For Ruby, twist with strawberries on top, and for Chelsea, twist with a cherry on top.

Carl touches a llama at the petting zoo and says, "YAYYYYY! I touched a llama!" Happily as he's about to get his pin that says "I touched a llama".

"OMG! Let's go to the 'Bat Outta Heck' ride!" Chelsea said as she grabs Ruby's hand and go to the "Bat Outta Heck" ride.

Sheen, Carl and Jimmy were riding it too. And Chelsea said, "Seat for 2, please."

The worker for Bat Outta Heck said, "Ok. And this is all free."

Chelsea and Ruby run to the "Bat Outta Heck" ride and ride it.

"This is gonna be SO GOOD!" Said Chelsea.

As they ride the "Bat Outta Heck" ride, Nick says, "Just think! If you boneheaded lovebirded dweebs have listened to your parents, you'd be home in bed instead of riding THIS monster!"

"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

As they got out, Ruby wanted to ask Chelsea something.

"Chelsea, do you want to go to prom with me?"

"YES, Ruby! I will!" Chelsea answered as she blushes.

Ruby blasts the confetti cannon across the sky, because it worked.

"So, Ruby, did she answer?" Asked Margot.

"Yes, she did. She said yes."

"Awesome! Now you got yourself a Romeo, same thing with me and Kayla."

"Do you promise to use your powers for good and not evil?" Asked the man, cosplaying as Ultra-Lord to Sheen.

"Yes! Yes, Ultra-Lord!" Said Sheen, doing the alien hand gesture.

"Now, counterpart; take this Ultra-mask, and lead the fight for justice!"

"I will! I will! Just give it to me!" Said Sheen, happily as he's about to get his Ultra-mask and faints.

"Is this kid with anyone?"

Chelsea and Ruby go to the Ultra-Lord station as they're about to get the mask and do the alien gesture.

More kids. But they're not kids, they're teenagers! The man, cosplaying as Ultra-Lord thought. "Do you promise to use your powers for good and not evil?"

"Yes, Ultra-Lord! We will!"

"Take these Ultra-masks!"

As they got the masks, they go off to play Just Dance at the Just Dance station and pick their Switch controllers.

"I'll grab the blue controller, you grab the red controller. 😆" Said Chelsea.

"Okay!"

"Wow! Carl, they got the Just Dance station! Let's grab our controllers!" Sheen said.

Jimmy, Sheen, and Carl pick their controllers. Chelsea picks the song, "thank u, next" by Ariana Grande and they dance to it.

After that, their scores show up. Ruby and Chelsea got a megastar (13222 and 13183), Jimmy got a superstar (11999), Sheen got 5 stars (10789), and Carl got 4 stars (8976).