She looked up at me when I didn't answer, shaking her head.

"He told me, you haven't talked to him in 3 months. His ass is getting old."

"Fuck, that gotta do with me, Ma?" I mumbled, glancing up at her.

"DayVon, he's your father. No matter how much I hate the nigga you need to talk to him."

"Ma, the last time I talked to him he told me he couldn't come because she was meeting some bitch. You gon' choose a bitch over ya son?" I grumbled, getting angry.

My pops and I had an 'okay' relationship. After I turned 16 he moved back to his home country and had been distant ever since.

We could not talk for a year and everything would be just fine. I ain't care though I had my Ma that's all I needed in life.

"Oh-" she said softly. "I knew that nigga was a good fa nothing. Fuck him," she grumbled as well.

My mom tried he hardest to make it seem like she and my dad had no problems but give ha any opportunity to shit on the nigga, she gon' shit on him.

Choosing the lighten the mood I said, "Ma, you chose to sleep with him. It's ya fault for real."

She looked up at me in annoyance, she grabbed something out of her purse, threw it at me, and said "Boy, shut the fuck up."

I dogged the item and laughed holding my stomach.

She glanced at me falling to the ground, swaying back and forth, trying to control my breath.

I stopped laughing after a while and sat back down.

My mother is a joy to be around, especially when I don't see her every day.

Even though my Ma is annoying as hell, she never knows when to stop bugging me, and always asks me to do unnecessary shit, she cool.

"Since we talking about fucking, you gotta girl yet? I need a grandbaby," she questioned, looking up at me in hope.

I smacked my lips and said, "Ma, shut that shit up."

"No. I had a dream and I had a grandbaby. God was even there, he said you had a shawty."

'Why the fuck she be having these bizarre dreams?' I thought.

"So what Ma? You not meeting her even if you wanted. You crazy."

She gasped, holding her chest. She pointed to the door and said, "Get the fuck out ma house."

I chucked, closing my plate. "Ma, this my fucking house, you get the fuck out," I said, pointing at the door.

She gasped again, this time even louder. She shook her head, closed her food, and said, "So this how you treat ya only Mama, kick em' out, aight."

She packed up her stuff, put her shoes on, and walked towards the door.

I travel behind her, silently laughing. I was joking but she takes stuff so seriously, Imma let her think whatever.

"Don't think this is over Egypt, Imma find that girl 'cause I want a grandbaby-" she said flashing her black pistol.

My face fell from laughter to confusion. "Ma why the fuck you-"

"Anyways, I'll see you Friday bye," she said, exiting my house, slamming to door.

After my mom left I went back to doing what I did before. A few hours passed when my phone started ringing.

I glance at it to see 'Rin' in the call log. I smirked, excited that she was the one calling me first.