Ch.2 Giyuu Tomioka

Giyuus pov.
Warnings/Heads up
Cursing?
Sanegiyuu ( Sanemi x Giyuu )
Tengen.
Savage Giyuu.
Obamitsu ( Obanai x Mitsuri )
Shinomitsu ( Shinobu x Mitsuri )
Obashinomitsu ( Obanai x Shinobu x Mitsuri )
Uzuren ( Uzui x Rengoku )
Tsukana ( Tsutako x Kanae )
A lil Kanezu ( Kanao x Nezuko )
A lil Tankana ( Tanjiro x Kanao )
A lil Inoaoi ( Inosuke x Aoi )
A lil Inotanzen ( Inosuke x Tanjiro x Zenitsu )
Simps ig......

'Thinking'
"Talking"
( me interrupting the story)

Giyuu's POV.

It was a normal day at work. Sabito was fooling around as always, Makomo his wife was trying to calm him down, and I was just watching them laughing as well.

Makomo: Giyuu come help me, your bestie over here is EATING EVERYTHING.!!💢😭

Sabito: Yum these cupcakes are delicious!!!

Mitsuri: Awh I worked so hard on those 😭😭

Giyuu: Sabito *giggles* stop eating everything *laughs*.

*phone buzzes*

Texts.

Tanjiro <3: Hi mum.

•Giyuu•: Hi Tanjiro (:

Tanjiro<3:How are you mum!!? 😊

•Giyuu•: I'm fine hbty

Tanjiro<3: I'm good mum, I'm gonna send pics

•Giyuu•: ahw you guys are so cute together!!

•Giyuu•:Awww!!

•Giyuu•: Overlaod of cuteness too much 😊

•Giyuu•: I'm gonna pass out bc this is too cute 😊 😭❤

Tanjiro<3: That's all mum bye have a great day at work!!

•Giyuu•: Aww thanks bye to everyone :) ❤❤😊
( The pics didnt show up for some reason but I'll put them at the top )

☆Irl☆

Sabito: mmmh these cookies are delicious.

.

Giyuu: NO. ONE. EATS. MY. FUCKING. COOKIES. Giyuu was chasing sabito around about to whip his ass.

The whole shop saw us and busted into a fit of laughter/giggles.

Muichiro was behind us and when he caught up to us he told me that.

"Mummy Mitsu needs help to take orders! So let's go now!!" Muichiro said. "Ok I'll be there!" I said "Kyaa guys help!!!" Mitsuri said.

No ones pov (us in the shadows!):

Muichiro and Giyuu went to help Mitsuri, when they reached the table they saw a group of people there,but one really caught his eye..

He had white fluffy hair, some scars on his face, his chest was showing, he was wearing a button shirt that was kind of hugging his Muscled arms and figure. 'He was perfect.'

Giyuu was staring a bit much and Sanemi was staring to until Shinobu and Muichiro nudged them a bit. "You're staring." Shinobu and Muichiro said.

" W-what can we get for you? Giyuu asked slightly annoyed that he was stuttering.

" I would like to get you if your on the menu 😉. Tengen said trying to flirt with Giyuu.
Sanemi was a bit angry at him. Just as he was about to scold him Giyuu said," I'm flattered really, Thank you but to be honest I'd rather take his(Sanemi) number than yours."

Tengen was shocked but a little angry because no one has ever rejected him before." What? Why him(Sanemi) when you could have me!?" Tengen said a bit furious.

" I could tell you a trillion+ reasons why I chose him instead of you😊, but I do know someone who might be interested in you. But I highly doubt it" Giyuu said.

"Don't even try he has three wives already. And one's his cousin." Shinobu said leaving the table laughing.

Tengen was really angry now. Mitsuri giggles a bit so does Kanae.

"Wow there buddy did so many people reject you that you had to go and date your own cousin? You really took no bitches to a whole new level there bud." Giyuu said as the table laughed even more so did Mitsuri and the rest of the people( everyone who works there) who heard there conversation. Tengen was furious.

'She's(Mitsuri)so pretty when she smiles like that' Obanai thinks.' Her smile is indeed gorgeous' Shinobu thinks.

"Kyojirou, Tsutako come over here for a sec." Giyuu called. "Yes dear brother?" Tsutako said. Yes fellow comrade!!?" Kyojirou asked. "Sis do you find this man attractive?" Giyuu asked. Umm no not really but I do think she's(Kanae) more attractive."
Kanae blushed a bit "Ara~ ara I find you quite attractive too." She said with her hands pressed together in a smile."

Giyuus POV

"Damn rejected again aww." I said making a sarcastic sad face. 🥺
I could see he was getting angry.

"What about you Kyo?" I asked Kyojirou. " I think he's very cool but he has three wives!!!!" Kyojirou said

"But I dont have a husband so you could be my first😉." Tengen said making Kyojirou blush a bit.

"Oh no you dont old man/ no way sir, leave our big brother alone!!!" Mitsuri and Muichiro said.

"Ok your food and drinks are here." Sabito and Makomo say as the dish out the food and drinks.

"Oh and you( sanemi ), yes you hottie here is my number. Call me." I said to the hot man in front of me.

"Can We have your number as well?" Shinobu, Kanae, obanai and Genya said. Sure let m give the rest of the others numbers aswell and exchange for yours?" I asked. "Yeah and make a gc too!!" Rengoku and Kanae said.

"Yeah sure!" I said. 'Ok let's do this' I thought to myself.

You know you never told me your name." I said to the hot guy.
"Its Shinazugawa but Sanemi for you Princess." He said I blushed so much. My face was basically a tomato. "Aww someone's red." Sanemi said making me embarrassed. "S-shut u-up!!" I said red from being embarrassed, anger and blushing too much. "Make me." He said making me blush way too much. "Eww get a room you two." Sabito,Shinobu and Iguro said as the rest just laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N

End of chapter two I made it longer this time hope u enjoyed it thank you for the support yxingcaffe love u
And to everyone who has read the book😭 I lysm like omgg request for a new ch. Bc I just think of these in the middle of the night or like at 1 am yk 😭 I hope u enjoyed the ch. The chapter after these ones have more sanegiyuu alr!! Bye lil
°•☆munchkins☆•°

- Etu<3
1135 words

Famous love // Sanegiyuu Smut?//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें