Dancer

[Published: 7/19/23

Edited: 4/4/24]

Don't ask me what I was on while writing this I don't even know-

"Alright, do you understand now?" Now that M/n was fully awake, Barou took it upon himself to explain everything that truly happened and what Blue Lock was

"Alright, do you understand now?" Now that M/n was fully awake, Barou took it upon himself to explain everything that truly happened and what Blue Lock was. "So we don't owe money?"

"No."

"And we're supposed to become strikers?"

"Yeah." oh. Although M/n does play football, it was never his main career idea. Being at the top by yourself didn't sound all that appealing to him but it's whatever now.

"Uhm, sir, you can't bring the blanket in." M/n stopped in his tracks turning to a pretty lady with-what he assumed was-Magenta dyed hair.

"Wear it for me then," he wrapped the thick blanket around her arms then turned back and continued walking.

On the outside, he had a calm expression, but on the inside, he was practically dying. That was my favorite fucking blanket! It took 3 weeks just to get to my door. I'm never getting that back am I?

"N/n, we're here." Barou pushed the door open to see a few other guys. They both separated, going to opposite sides to change.

M/n took his time getting dressed as he made sure his wraps were tight enough and none of them were bloody. It was a surprise he even made it here in one piece after a biker hit him when he went to take out the trash.

"Jeez, those two guys are fucking ripped."

"Bro quit staring!"

"Sorry, sorry." A smile rose on M/n's face as he slid his outfit on revealing the '???' on the side of his arm. Just as he was going to say something the tv/projector {?} cut on showing Ego. Oh fuck no, i'm not trying to listen to this bitch yap.

Now he knew eventually he'd have to listen to this guy talk to not be lost but, that definitely wasn't today.

"Well now, it is time to play tag." tag? M/n looked towards the screen only to see a ball falling down near him. "The time limit is 136 seconds. The player with possession is "it", but to make this more fun, the last two who touched the ball when time runs out..Can get the fuck out of here. And of course, no using your hands."

The screen showed M/n with his last name blurred out and 'oni' above it. "Huh?.. Oh, I'm starting." He leisurely got up and looked around, most people had backed up already except for one. Instead of chasing people with the ball, he aimed towards one of the corners as it bounced off hitting one of the people up front.

"Fuck! What type of kick was that?" The screen showed the name 'Eiyu Tsukoteru' while his name was still in the top left corner. Shit.. he wasn't joking, hopefully this guy hits someone. The game became even more aggressive as this guy had no chill.