Acrobat

[Published: 7/16/23

Edited: 4/4/24]

A/n: Sorry for not updating for a while, I had mouth surgery much to my annoyance 🥱. I'm free now tho so no worries!!

M/n stared at the letter in his hand before sliding it in his bag

M/n stared at the letter in his hand before sliding it in his bag. It's been 4 years since he made his first (& only) friend and he felt like getting a refund. Were they all supposed to be having Egoistic, clean freak, and tall as qualities? If so, then M/n definitely didn't qualify.

After checking the time he grabbed his keys and headed out. 

Ring..ring..

"What? I'm at practice." M/n rolled his eyes before swerving his car in the other direction.

"It's 7pm. What's so important to still be at school?" Up ahead the lights turned yellow making him speed up.

"We have a game tomorrow, but in 10 minutes we're free to go."

The speeding limit started to go down as he entered the main school zone, making M/n check the main mirror to see if anyone was approaching.

"Is someone picking you up?"

"No, why?"

Scrreech! The car stopped abruptly as he picked up his phone. "I'm here."

Barou looked up from his phone and did in fact see M/n's 'totally fine' car. The sides were scattered in scratches and the paint was half on half of. Any holes in the glass was lazily filled with clear saran wrap after he got in his 7th car crash losing his right to drive in 6 different states.

Obviously, that didn't stop him as he was still driving today but, it's not the most ideal thing. 

"Get out of the driver's seat," it went silent on the other side before he could hear low profanities being muttered as the car door opened.

M/n stepped out in casual attire with his iconic sunglasses pushed up against his shirt.

He stared in his direction before moving around the car to the passenger side. Now M/n didn't mind not driving, it was just the fact that no one trusted his driving that annoyed him.

Yeah, his body was covered in scars head to toe, but that didn't mean he was the one who did all 19 crashes. 12 of them he was successfully able to charge money for, it was only that the other 7 were more recent not giving him time to upgrade. {No insurance company wanted to deal with him when it came to this monthly occurrence.}

So, he decided to leave his car as it was, it wasn't like he had any girls to pick up anyway.

"How come your sister doesn't just fix your car?" Barou asked once he got in.