𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟...

Start from the beginning

"It's no problem! Actually, if you'd like, you can come over to my house. I can ask my mom to make you something." he said. Wait huh? People do that? "I-i'm fine, really! I wouldnt want to trouble your mother!" I panicked. I really didn't want to be rude.. "It's fine! Plus, my mom has wanted to thank you for helping me train.."

Well, I guess if it's a thank you, I shouldnt decline... I look over to Luvi, who looked like he wanted to go as well. "Wait, you mentioned me to her?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised. "Well of course! You are my friend, so of course I mentioned you!" The only time I've been mentioned in a good way was Gon telling his aunt in his letters. I guess things like this make me happy..

"Well then, I guess it wouldnt hurt..." i said while Luvi took a cheerio from my bag. "Does your mom have any dried fruits by any chance?" I asked. "Actually, yea! she's been saving some just in case you came. She knows about Luvi." Thats when Luvi got a bit more exited to go.

"Let me just text my mom to let her know!" I responded with a nod. Not long after, his mom texted back saying I was able to go. I was a little nervous. I never really met a friends mother.. besides Killua's mom, but she doesn't count. His house wasnt too far from the beach. We walked for a bit and that's where he stopped at an apartment complex. He walked inside and I followed him timidly.

It barely took a minute before we got there. He grabbed his keys and opened the door. As I walked inside, I took my shoes off while Midoriya handed me some indoor shoes. I noticed how cozy this home felt. Not like those huge hotel rooms I use when I did hunter work. It felt.. warm.

I followed Midoriya as he yelled, "Im home." I was a bit awkward and Luvi was still taking in his surroundings. As I walked into the living room, I saw another person with green hair. She was sweeping the floors and then she stopped when she heard Midoriya's voice. She threw out the trash in the dustpan and walked over to us.

"Welcome home sweetie! Oh! And you two must be (y/n) and Luvi! Thank you so much for helping my son!" she said. "I-it's no problem!"I told her while Luvi huffed out in pride. I sweatdropped at what he meant '(y/n) and I were the reason he even is able to carry a fridge.' "Give some credit to Mr. Toshinori, Luvi..." I told him.

"Anyway! Make yourself at home!" she said. Luvi didn't have to hear that twice. He jumped off of me, and went to Mrs. Midoriya's shoulder. "L-luvi! You can't just jump on random people without permission!!" I said, worried Mrs. Midoriya would see Luvi as problematic. "It's alright!" She said as she petted him. Luvi was just loving the attention.

Luvi then jumped to the counter and then pointed to himself, then me. Afterwards, he pointed to Mrs. Midoriya "Luvi! Thats not how it works!" I said embarassed. "What did he mean?" Midoriya said. "He... said to ask Mrs. Midoriya to be our mom..." I replied, flustered as Luvi did his 'affirmative' pose. Both the Midoriyas started giggling at this.

After a while, I got a bit more comfortable in their house and Mrs. Midoriya started cooking. I caught a glimpse of Midoriya's room, which had an unhealthy amount of Allmight merch. "Sooo, you like Allmight?" I said with my eyebrows raised, obviously knowing the answer. I just wanted to tease. His face grew red once again.

Once Mrs. Midoriya finished the food, she called us over to eat together. She ended up giving Luvi a plate with dried grapes and cranberries. I had already brought a bit of his food from home in my bag, so I put some hay on the side. Luvi's eyes were sparkling while he was about to eat, but he knew that we don't eat right away. At least not me and Luvi.

The Midoriyas only said, "Thank you for the food!" and ate, while me and Luvi were both stitting in silence, with our hands folded together and our eyes closed. Then, after a minute, we slowly opened our eyes and I grabbed a utencil. "Thank you for the food, Mrs. Midoriya!" I said, smilIng with my eyes under my mask."It's no problem! And you don't have to be so formal! Call me Inko!" Mrs. Mi- Inko said. "W-wait.. about your mask-"