6. Sweet angel

“Wooow… an angel…” Ted said groggily watching the figure in pure white with huge pearly white wings spread on either side of his body, hovering on the starry sky.

A smirk formed on the lips of the intoxicated little angel who had secretly drunk the stolen alcohol during the feast. As it was his first-time tasting alcohol, Nathan was rather excited and had drunk quite a lot. The alcohol that entered his system made his powers to diminish, making him be visible to the naked eye.

“Yes, human. I am an angel.” Nathan said smugly, landing next to Ted, folding his wings.

“So pretty” Ted giggled.

“I am not pretty, I am handsome,” Nathan argued pouting his lips. The next thing that happened, caught the little angel by surprise.

Ted used his huge hand to grab the back of the angel’s neck and pulled him into a kiss. As their lips met a weird sensation spread across the angel’s body, making him freeze on the spot. Ted nibbled on Nathan’s plumb soft lips. His hands caressed the angel’s soft cheeks which were starting to heat up.

“Angel’s lips are so sweet,” Ted commented with a drunken smile. He licked his lips wanting more.

Nathan suddenly came to his sense and covered his mouth. He looked at Ted with a horrified gaze. He couldn’t believe that a human had actually kissed him.

As an angel who had never stepped out of the Angel’s land nor got mated to anyone, Nathan was still new to any form of intimacy. He couldn’t digest the fact that humans could be so casual about the whole matter. The human had kissed him, a complete stranger, the first time they met. He wondered if all humans were like that.

He quickly stepped away from Ted.

“What happened angel?” Ted leaned to Nathan’s height.

Nathan gulped nervously, his hands still covering his mouth. He spun on his heels and started walking away. He was thankful that both of them were in an empty open space and no one could see them.

“Angel!” Ted called from behind. “Where are you going?” he took long strides to catch up with Nathan.

Nathan was terrified by how quickly Ted had managed to catch up with him. He quickened his pace, entering the residential area of the village.

It was midnight and there was no one on the sandy road. Nathan kept walking without knowing where the road led him to.

“Angel, wait.” Ted caught up with Nathan. He snaked his hands around the angel’s thin waist. “Angel, are you mad?” he asked pouting.

Nathan blinked not knowing what to do. He couldn’t hurt a human nor let the human have his way.

“Angel, don’t be mad, na.” Ted kissed the angel’s neck.

The little angel gasped at the wet sensation on his neck. The human didn’t seem to want to stop there. He continued to kiss, lick and nib on the angel’s smooth, pale skin.

Nathan let out a seductive moan of pleasure feeling the human’s tail down his ears down to his neck.

“Angel?” Ted’s husky voice made the angel forget his initial resistance. Ted slowly cupped the angel’s chin with one hand, making his face turn to him.

Ted instantly captured the angel’s lips, in a smouldering kiss. The angel turned his body towards Ted, repositioning himself before returning the kiss with equal passion.

The angel takes a breath in surprise finding the human’s eagerness overwhelming. Ted plunged his tongue into the angel’s mouth, plundering every treasure it had to offer. They twine their tongues together as their lips moulded into one.

Ted slowly pulled back, sucking and biting the angel’s soft lips. Both of them were aroused. “Angel, let's go inside.” He suggested trying to get enough oxygen. He lifted the angel and headed to the quarters where he lived.

The angel didn’t protest. He was feeling weak. Everything was a new experience for him and he didn’t want the human to stop yet.

Once the door was locked, Ted pulled Nathan into a frenzied kiss. His hands undoing the rope-like strings that kept the angel’s white outfit in place.

“How do we take it off?” Ted asked with a hint of frustration after failing to get rid of Nathan’s outfit.

Nathan flicked his hand and the rope was undone and the satin-like outfit slipped off the angel’s slim body.

The mouthwatering expanse of the white skin in front of him with no hair to cover the pink nipples, made Ted lose his control. He could feel his trousers turning tighter. He eagerly took off his t-shirt, stripping himself down to his boxers and scooped up the frail-looking angel in his arms and put him on the bed.

He then quickly climbed on top of the bed hovering over Nathan. He leaned in to taste the angel once again. This time he didn’t get to take make a move because Nathan took to initiative to pull him closer, pressing their lips together and launching a fierce attack on the large human on top of him.

“Little angel, you are wild,” Ted smirked as they parted a few inches, sharing the little air to breathe. He kissed the corner of Nathan’s lips and proceed to move up to his nose tip, eyelids, cheeks and forehead.

“Human, that tickles.” Nathan giggled as Ted continued to pepper his face with sniff kisses.

Ted’s lips trailed on the angel’s jawline, devouring the sweet sugary taste that was unique to the angel species. He stuck out his tongue, licking its way down to Nathan’s chest, circling the already hardened pink nipples. The wetness of his tongue was making them pointier and more pebbled.

Nathan squirmed as goosebumps rose on his skin. His body started glowing in a strange light when he experienced his first orgasm in the third century of his life. 

Ted ran his rough hands through the soft skin of Nathan’s chest.

Nathan felt his mind turning muddled with the human’s touch. He greedily gasped for air with an open mouth, as Ted licked the smooth spotless skin around his navel.

The hand that was moving around his chest arousing him, made its way to his mouth. The long fingers were soon dripping in his saliva as Ted moved them in and out of his mouth while he slurped, letting his tongue do what it was meant to do.

Ted finally reached the hem of the thin cloth that was covering Nathan’s private parts. His eyes flashed as he noticed the hardened structure beneath the papery cloth.

His gaze met with Nathan. He was satisfied to see the longing in Nathan’s eyes.

“You are a naughty little angel, aren’t you?” Ted's raspy voice echoed in the silent night. He pulled out the fingers that Nathan was greedily savouring out of the latter’s mouth and put them into his own mirroring the angel’s actions.