Ola the Koula Queen

<2032>

Xia, Ala, and Lara were sitting together, discussing something with great interest. Ala curiously asked Lara, "So, how are we going to deal with this guy? It's just the three of us, and he has a huge army."

Lara sighed deeply.

"I know, Ala, but we can't let them open that tomb!"

Xia chimed in, showing her support.

"Yes, it could start a new epidemic."

Ala put her hands on her head and mumbled to herself.

"Oh my God! Are we going to save the whole world!?"

Lara chuckled.

"Yes, just like I've done a couple of times before."

Xia playfully tapped Lara's shoulder.

"Alright, superheroines, then listen to me."

Both girls focused their attention on Xia.

"As Ala puts it, he's a 'guy,' as Lara calls him, a 'spoiled rich kid,' and in my words, a 'narcissistic jerk,' but his real name is Xavier. I've done some research on this guy."

The girls laughed, teasing Lara for her comment.

"We didn't need such a long explanation," Lara said.

Xia smiled and continued.

"This guy is not always completely professional. He has a ridiculous weakness for girls. So, I thought maybe-"

Lara already guessed what Xia was about to suggest.

"Oh no, Xia-"

Xia persisted,

"-why not use that against him? If one of us gets close to him, it might make our job easier."

Ala shrugged.

"Even if that were true, who do you propose we use? We can't trust anyone from the outside."

Xia suggested,

"What if it's one of us?"

Ala shook her head.

"No, no, I can't do it. I'll mess it up and get us into more trouble. It's not a good idea."

Lara also shook her head.

"I can't do it either because the spoiled rich kid knows me."

Xia shrugged.

"Alright then, I'll do it."

Ala softened her tone and gave Xia a sad look.

"You don't have to do this, Xia. I'm sure we can defeat him."

"No, Ala, if we have someone on the inside, it'll guarantee our success. Besides, I can handle this. All I have to do is charm him, and he's the type who falls for it quickly."

Ala opened her mouth to say something but closed it without speaking. Xia noticed.

"Go on, tell me."

Ala hesitated before speaking.

"Sam's death was just two months ago, you're not emotionally ready for this."

Xia sighed and rolled her eyes. Lara remained silent.

"Yes, you're right, Ala. Sam is gone! We need to move on, right? Besides, emotionally, I'm perfectly fine!"

Ala placed her hand on Xia's shoulder.

"I didn't mean to say you're weak. It's just... everyone needs time. It's not a sign of weakness."

Xia leaned back in her chair.

The Legend (English Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें