32) With or Without Consequence

Start from the beginning

Priyanka groaned, "Oh God... Did I do anything embarrassing?"

"Apart from being yourself? No, not really." Noah giggled at the soft pillow she threw from the bed, "Okay, okay! No, you were only around us, so it was fine."

Priyanka nodded in relief. "Good."

"Fuck it!" The two jumped at the sudden loud burst and whipped their heads to a fumbling Elijah.

He huffed, "We're going shopping with his card and rinsing it out, in fact- Call Dray, Miguel, Chelsea and Kaito."

"What?!" Noah exclaimed in surprise, "That's a lot of money Elijah!"

"The more the merrier!" Elijah replied quickly.

"I have a headache. And I just woke up," Priyanka hastily interjected.

"I- I can't walk properly," Noah blurted out. The two looked at him and he hurried to changed the sentence in a panic, "My leg bashed into the marble corner of the- the uh, shower. Ow, it hurts," He emphasised the unbearable pain by rubbing his 'throbbing' shin.

"It's fine, I'm driving us to Central anyways," Elijah cleared his throat, "Yeah, call those four."

"I'd rather watch tiktoks," Noah retorted.

"You can watch them whilst we're going everywhere," Elijah nodded back.

"I'm going to be slow, I hurt my leg."

"We'll be walking slowly most the time anyway."

God! Does he have an excuse for everything?!

Priyanka and Noah looked uncertainly at each other while Elijah's eyes narrowed at the memory of why he was annoyed in the first place.

His lips twitched, "We're gonna make his pockets cry."

Noah swallowed, brown doe-eyes widening.

Who- Who is we?!

[ An hour later ]

"So," Miguel smiled, hands clasped together behind his back, "Anything and everything we want?"

Seven college students were standing in the most wealthiest shopping mall in Central London: Noah, Elijah, Priyanka, Dray, Miguel, Kaito and Chelsea.

All seven stood, gobsmacked at the fancy places where only the extremely rich would go to buy their bougie accessories, clothes and more.

"Kai," Dray whispered lowly, catching Elijah's eye and smiling before quickly saying quietly, "Make sure Miguel doesn't go haywire."

"Can't promise," Kaito mumbled back, glaring at the Latino boy who gazed, googly-eyed at all the amazing stores, "He already looks like he's in love."

You could already guess that Elijah dragged the unwilling four along. But they came up with their own idea: They could easily use this as an excuse to get the hell out of Xavier's house.

"So- Um," Chelsea laughed awkwardly. She bumped Priyanka's elbow with her own. "Whose card is that? 'Cause girl, I know damn well it's not Elijah's."

"It is mine," Elijah corrected quickly, "So don't feel bad about buying anything. Buy everything you want."

Noah shifted on his feet.

Of course he'd say that. Those four would definitely not get anything if they knew it was Alexander's.

"Elijah, everything here isn't exactly cheap, you know," Dray offered with a smile, "One item is at least £50."

"At-" Noah spluttered on the oxygen he was inhaling- He felt rich just by breathing the air these people shopped in. "At least?!"