Benny watched her and analyzed her words. "True. Do you suggest we stay here then?" He tried to replicate her words to confirm that this was what she wanted.

"If you don't mind," she replied. "I could cook a romantic dinner and we can just stay here, the two of us."

"Sounds like a good plan," he nodded, then turned to turn off the light on his lamp. "Let's go to sleep now."

"Good night Benny," she said, also turning off her light.

"Good night," he replied, leaning into her now that she was lying down, he held her waist and placed a kiss on her lips. "Rest!"

***

Thursday, February 14, 1985.

Frida was putting on her earrings, she was wearing a leather mini skirt, her black lace pantyhose and she had chosen an exclusive red lingerie for the day. A purple sequined blouse and her hair as usual, with some light waves.

Benny was taking care of finishing the table decorations and putting out the food, while she took care of the room and getting everything ready. She put the toys that she bought days before on the bed, so that when it was her turn to play, she would have everything at hand.

She glanced at herself in the mirror a few times before going downstairs. Heléne decided to help them a little with the food and then she went to a friend's house, she understood that it was best to leave the rest of the day and night for them, she knew they also needed their space, she took the opportunity to take Apolo with her, not for nothing, since he could perfectly well stay at home, but in recent weeks she had become very fond of him and it did her good to have him from time to time.

Frida started down the stairs, Benny already had music on and it smelled pretty good, the two of them had cooked earlier with Helene's help and now he was in charge of organizing the table and everything else while Frida got dressed. "I'm ready," she announced, entering the dining room, which to her surprise was empty, which alerted her. "Benny?" She called out to him, noting that the music was coming from somewhere else.

"Come here love," he called out.

Frida then left the dining room and entered the living room, she had to stay at the entrance because she was surprised, the place was full of candles, the food perfectly placed on a small, low table, the floor had a blanket with cushions on which they would sit to eat, and Benny was lying there with a bouquet of vibrant red roses in his hand. "So we did change plans?" She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms around her stomach, leaning back against the arched doorway.

"Well...I didn't," he replied. "Initially this was my plan, but I couldn't share it with you because I wanted it to be a surprise," he added, holding out his hand and inviting her inside.

Frida pressed her lips to keep from smiling and did as he ordered. She walked over and got down to sit next to him. "Thank you," she said as soon as he passed her the bouquet of flowers that she had pretended not to see earlier and laughed.

"What?" He smiled too and stared at her, with the same seductive gaze as always.

"Now I have to pretend that I hadn't seen the bouquet since the afternoon," she commented.

"Well, for the sake and health of our relationship, yes, you have to pretend," he smiled and leaned into her, grabbing her by the neck and bringing his lips to hers, giving her a passionate, deep kiss. He then pulled away a bit, "but we'd better start to eat or I'm afraid I won't be able to contain myself," he warned her.

"And we don't want to skip dinner," she agreed, getting down on her knees to uncover the plates on the small dining room table. Benny, for his part, while she was in charge of serving the food, he uncorked a "Le Piat D'or" and served in two glasses.