First night.

After a while, as SMG4 promised he pauses his work before the midnight and instead decided to get stuck in memes and games, but why of course, with time it got a bit boring activity and decided to check on 3.
3 was peacefully sitting in the kitchen and working, he was too focused to hear 4's steps towards the kitchen. As soon as 4 got closer to him, 4 slowly sat nearby him and watches the laptop screen closely. After a few minutes SMG4 spoken up.

SMG4: it looks g-
SMG3: AAAHHHHH!!!

SMG3 "jumped" from the chair and was ready to hit whoever it was, as soon as he realized that it was SMG4.

SMG3: OI DUDE! WHAT THE HECK?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
SMG4: yo yo calm! I'm sorry that I scare you! Didn't know you were that hardly focused on your project.
SMG3: ughhh..at least knock next time, moron. What do you want?

It was easy to say that this accident pissed out 3, so 4 tried to be as serious as could.

SMG4: I..uhm. Just wanted to check on you and keep you a small company while you're working.

SMG3 looked confused at him as he didn't know what to say or if he really needed such a company, but after a few seconds of silence, 3 answered him with a small annoyance.

SMG3: a 'company'? Why would I need that? You think I'd walk up to you and ask for such a dumb favor?
SMG4: uh..hm. Well would you?

SMG3 remains the silence as it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear. Slowly his strong confidence and coldness flew by as he didn't know what to say so he just made a hmphing noise and looked in a different way.

SMG3: ....maybe.
SMG4: huh?

He saw a bit of fluster on 3's face but yet an angry frowning expression.

SMG3: I said..maybe. B-But don't you dare accepting this seriously!
SMG4: ahah! Fair enough. So I can stay with you until you'll go to sleep?

SMG3 sighed calmly and nodded as he looked at 4 whose face was filled with a joy. It was enough for 3 to forget about the accident which happened earlier and how cold he is being with 4 sometimes.