He was never shy for her, physical touch is must  .... Even she don't know when they became this comfortable... He always holds her hand walking in corridor...Even when they are in his dorm room Or musical hall... He constantly need to have her in his arms...
He's like a child holding his mother hand in public... Afraid of separation.

  Even while Sitting in classes, he tilts her desk towards him everytime

  Even while Sitting in classes, he tilts her desk towards him everytime ...

Let's not talk bout class....
Once she was 5 minutes late to the class.. Sir gave her detention to stand outside for the whole period... She made a sad face, bowed her head down and went outside.
It was not even 10 minutes, when he came out with tie disheveled and bag on his shoulder saying " Let's go to the ground! "
She being happy to not stand alone went with him holding hands.

What   she didn't knew was what happened inside the class.
As soon as she was put of class... Aayaan in anger took best of him... He broke the bench , stared no , glared at sir and went outside.

Other than holding hands  .... He is obsessed with her hair.  Due to him all her hair ties... Clutcher.... Scrunchies... Are lost.

He likes her hair open and free... It makes her more beautiful, his words not mine. His favorite hobby is to remove them from her hair and keep in his pocket. He is just obsessed with those lish locks... Always tangling his fingers in them...

Once he opened her hair.... She was so irked and stopped talking... Saza - e - maut ze bhi bada gunaah!!
To manofy her, he made her sit in the backyard of school and started tieing her hair in his best efforts.

For Aayaan, she is like a breath of fresh hair

For Aayaan, she is like a breath of fresh hair. She makes everything positive in his life.

Being brought up without a woman... Surely made his emotionless. But since she entered his deserted heart... She turned into her magical garden.

Her voice, her innocent eyes, her hair, her cute small hands, her talks....
Everything bout her is just so perfect in his eyes. So perfect that he fears, he will taint it with his darkness. But he is too selfish to let her go.