She softly smiled, yet I could tell she was upset that we wouldn't be doing this job together.

"But I can't leave you.." Andreas voice soften as she spoke.

"There is 5 months to graduation, who knows what'll happen." I smile as I try reassure her.

"I don't need a definitive answer yet. Take your time and get back to me." Lili says catching our attention. She hands Andrea a small business card with her number on it.

I can't my best friend is being offered her dream job. I couldn't be more happy for her.

It had been a few weeks since we got home from America, and nothing really changed. We went to our lectures and our work as per usual.

Soon enough we'd be going to England, then it'll be Christmas. Time was really flying by, and yet so many memories were currently being made.

It was Monday, the start of a fresh new week as I went to work. Andrea wasn't working today as she was talking to our professor, Alan.

Andrea had recently been going to more lectures and more talks so she could get and secure the job in America.

I didn't really mind working without Andrea, it could be peaceful and calming sometimes.

Not today.

I was fixing the coffee machine in the shop as a couple of teenagers decided to mess with it and break it earlier on.

After all, it's Dublin city.

"Come on." I mutter as I hit the machine while trying to adjust the settings and get it working again. "Stupid teenagers."

"Need help with that?" A familiar voice says behind me.

I turn around to see Dave's big smile standing opposite me as he wore a jacket and jeans. He didn't look any different than a month ago.

"Hey." I say happily as we hugged. I was honestly glad to see him.

"Where's your other half?" Dave asks as he pulls out of the hug and crosses his arm in interest.

"Oh she's at a lecture. She got offered a job in America." I proudly stated as Dave's eyes widen.

"Really? Jesus that's amazing, tell her I said congratulations."

"Will do."

I continue to hit and try fix the coffee machine. The shop was fairly empty with a customer here and there.

Dave watched me as he chuckled lightly before looking at the till. "You go deal with customers, I'll try fix this."

I look at him and sigh in relief. "You're a lifesaver." I go over to the register and begin to serve people.

Eventually after about 5 minutes, all the customers that were here paid and left before Dave came up to the till where I was sorting out the register.

"I got it back working, but hey I heard you're going to England for a couple days huh?" Dave questions while leaning over the counter.

He placed down a bottle of water and packet of Tayto to which I scanned and totalled up.

"Yup, 18th to the 23rd or 24th." I answer as I show him the total.

The brunette nodded and pulled out a five euro note, to which I took and gave him his change.

"Are you spending Christmas here, or back in England?" I ask as I shut the register.

"We're having Christmas here which'll be nice. We had Christmas in England last year so this year is Ireland." Dave explains.

I nod as I listen to him explain how he comes to Ireland every second year for Christmas, which I found sweet.

"Oh! Did Wilbur tell you the news?" Dave suddenly asks with joy.

"News? What news?" I check my phone as I scroll back through me and Wilbur's messages.

We switched to normal messages over Instagram to talk as I gave him my number.

"That we're actually going on a Europe tour! Tickets go on sale tomorrow." Dave announces.

My eyes widen in surprise as I stare at the brunette man.

A Europe Tour?!

"No way! That's so cool oh my god!" I respond with excitement.

"Yeah! We're coming to Dublin first in the Olympia on the 14th of March, and the tour continues until late May and early June."

That was amazing oh my god.

"Oh my god I need to call Wilbur and-"

"No no! They want to surprise you- I obviously ruined the surprise but.. Don't say anything!" Dave interrupts me as I try call Wilbur.

I chuckle and put my phone away. "Got it."

Me and Andrea sat in the lecture hall for our last lecture of the year.

The lecture halls and school halls were decorated with Christmas lights and tinsel wrapped around. It was really starting to feel like Christmas now.

My hair was down along with Andrea's since we were wearing Santa hats. We were wearing matching ugly Christmas sweaters and jeans.

My ugly sweater said "Chest" while Andrea's says "Nuts"

Together we were chestnuts.

Clever right?

I had a different idea for the sweater, but we had to keep it somewhat pg.

The lecture was quite fun, since we played Christmas crime games and played Christmas music since it was our last day before Christmas break.

Obviously we did a bit of work in class, like going over what we did in the past months and what we got graded on our projects.

It was a good day, until Andrea said something to me while we played a game.

Me, Andrea and our three other friends Niamh, Ella and Lucy were playing Crime Monopoly as we sat around a desk.

"Ha! You're in jail Niamh!" Ella says as Niamh glares at the blonde.

"Whatever, I'm coming for you Ella." Niamh sneers jokingly as we all chuckle.

"Oh also, V I won't be able to go to England with you tomorrow." Andrea says to me.

I immediately stop playing and look at my best friend who continued to play after casually saying that.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Sam messed up the dates and is actually coming tomorrow so I need to stay. I paid Wilbur back the money for my ticket." Andrea looks at me as she explains.

"Wh- You only found out today? I'm not going to England without you, we were both meant to go." I complain.

Ella, Niamh and Lucy all look at each other as they watch us talk.

"I know but it's fine, just go without me." Andrea says casually once again.

Without her?