Chapter 1

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Military Officer:
"The signing ceremony will take place at fortress keel?!"

Military officer 2:
"Why do we have to enter enemy territory!"

Military officer 3:
"We are the victors this time, and we are the ones to propose this"

Military officer 1:
"Isn't it natural to hold it at fort casper SIR!"

Paul:
(Otto you rascal, of all times why aren't you here, well it was me who ordered him out for inspections in the first place)

Military officer:
"Not to mention limiting your escorts to 100 men!"

Paul:
"Really, if i was in the Empires position i would have requested the same"

Paul said to the officers.

Paul:
"En, route 100 men are enough to ward off any bandits, but few enough to not be a threat to their territory"

Paul explained to the officers.

Paul:
"It's considerate towards us while not putting themselves at a disadvantage, honestly it's a well thought out plan"

The officers were shocked hearing this.

Military officer 2:
"But in the worst case scenario"

Military officer 3:
"That's right!"

Military:
"We can't rule out the posibility of them taking advantage of this for assassination attempt"

Paul:
"I can't imagine the Empere resulting to such underhanded means, specially with such advantageous position they hold"

Military officer:
"But!"

Paul then looked at them and stated.

Paul:
"This time it is Lieutenant Olivia who would be personally escorting me"

Then paul sternly asked.

Paul:
"Do you have anything to say?"

Hearing this the officers cowered.

Military officer:
"N-no"

Military Officer 2:
"If it's lieutenant Olivia then there is nothing to fear"

Military officer 3:
"Y-yes, nothing will go wrong is their?"

They saluted then exited the office, while paul had a relief smile to have finally finished that.

A week later, Paul and Olivia together with Claudia, Aston and 100 men went to Fort keel to do the signing, ceremony.

Olivia saw the fort, both her and paul conversed and amongst this conversation, Olivia mentioned that she will take back the fort like it was nothing.

Paul was astonished and shocked, but he knew, if it was this girl then, maybe, maybe she would succeed.

Her achievements would later on be admired, praised and feared, Olivia was a woman everyone would look up to, but no one knew who and what she was, they could only see her as A Monster, A Demon, A Death God"

Meanwhile.

A silver Blueish haired man was walking down a corridor, and behind him are 5 people.

Rimuru:
"So Benimaru was Soui certain that she is in that world?"

Benimaru:
"Yes, trail's of Magicule's left by Zed has been seen, he might have made a trail for us"

Rimuru:
"Good, Zegion how was everything going"