"It's fine, Aisha. You just have to calm yourself down, I'll try all I can to get you out of here. And he'll pay for killing your Rafiq." Daddy stood up and he was led into the DPO's office. They spoke and what she said was confirmed, Abba didn't deny it. Because he had no other way out, that was the only thing he knew too. Just like she stumbled upon Rafiq's dead body that's how he did. But they didn't buy that part of his words.

"You killed him because you feel like he has taken away the woman you love?" The only question Abba answered while shaking his head, he couldn't speak. They had his tongue-tied.

Humaira was bailed out by Daddy but she would have to report to the police station whenever the need arose and also she would have to be at the court when the case was taken there. Abba watched as Daddy slung his hand around her shoulders and they walked out of the police station while she cried bitterly over her loss. She couldn't believe she had lost Rafiq, she couldn't believe the last time she saw him was yesterday and he looked exceptionally happy. Didn't he fell that he might die the next day? What happened? How was he killed? Was it that psychotic man that killed him?

Ilham hugged her the moment Daddy walked with her to the living room. "Humaira, oh my Allah." Ilham cried as she took her to her room, it was dark already.

Humaira clutched more onto Ilham's body as she cried non stop. "Ilham, he begged me to marry him, but I didn't. I always laugh it off and brush it off as a joke. I didn't know he would be killed, I would've married him, he's the only man I truly love." Her shoulders were shaking vehemently, it was now that she believed Rafiq was dead. And it was one of the most terrific feelings of her life. If not the most painful.

Ilham sat down beside her and Humaira rested her head on her laps. "That's what was written in his book of destiny, Humaira. There's no way you can change that. Let's pray he rests well in his grave. May Jannah be his final abode." Humaira could only cry, it was even more painful when she breathe and knew Rafiq was already covered in sand and he would never see the light of the day.

Ilham stood up, "You should go and bathe, Humaira. Crying won't change the fact that Rafiq is killed. Daddy would take care of the case and make sure justice is served. You should only pray for him." Humaira nodded her head and watched as Ilham walked out of her room.

How can she calm down when Rafiq was killed? He was the only man she had ever loved and had planned a future with. She was only playing hard to get, how can he do this to her? How can he let him kill him? His only mother and sister, how could he just give up like that and let himself be killed? She thought he was strong and truly determined. She thought he had goals to achieve and dreams to accomplish like he always said. "Humaira, whatever happens, I'll make sure to be rich and give my mother and sister the best life they deserve." Him being killed was him being successful? Humaira didn't know when she broke to even more tears and screamed at the pitch of her lungs.

Ilham brought food to her and she stared at the food, unable to take a spoon to her mouth. She couldn't believe she was going to eat while Rafiq was there; alone in the damp and darkness filled hole. He was being shrouded with only white clothing and he was there to meet his lord. She cried, even more, contemplating whether he had done enough good deeds to meet Allah yet. What if his sins weighed more than his rewards and he would be punished with hellfire...

"Ilham!" She cried, looking truly terrified at the thought. "Can I do it? How can I make Rafiq gain more rewards even though he's dead? He owes me that, Ilham."

Ilham placed her hand on both her shoulder and smiled ruefully at her, she had never seen Humaira shed a single tear over something but she was the one crying profusely before her today. She didn't mind saving the face and acting cold like she always did. She was truly terrified.