"Yes, I'd love to dance, but with you." Nuriyya threw her head back in laugher and nodded her head. "Eat, then we will dance, Abba na."

As soon as he finished eating, he took her hands in his and they moved to the dancing floor. He wrapped his hand on her waist and the other on her bare, and they danced to the tune of love.

She looked at him, even though deafened by the music, she spoke. "How's she doing?"

Abba turned his face away from her face and acted as if he didn't hear what she said. She poked his chest, "I'm asking you Abba na, where is she? And how is she?" The tears she had been fighting of broke down her cheeks and he used his thumb and cleared them away.

He guided them to their seat and took her bag in his hand before they walked out of the restaurant. They sat in his car and there was no sound to be heard apart from Nuriyya's whimpering as she cried softly. Abba heaved a sigh and took her hands in his, he kissed the tip of her fingers and spoke with a soft voice that sounded exactly like Nasir's. "I love you, Nuriyya. That's a fact that can never be changed."

She looked at him, and more tears rushed down her face. "If you love me, why didn't you marry me? Why will you marry her? Is that reason you've been going home ever since she started living in your home? You love her, don't you?" No matter how she wanted to appear strong in front of Abba, she couldn't. She had never hated someone like she hated Aisha. And the fun fact is that she had never set her eyes on Aisha.

"I don't love her, Nuriyya, I love only you. And that's something that will forever stay unchanged. Now, you need to calm down, do you want to go home with me?" He asked, and his eyes twitched with mischievousness. No matter how angry she was at Abba, she couldn't resist the charming side of him. And him taking her home would prove his words about his wife.

"Will she let me stay at her house?" As much as it pained her, she knew she had to set limits between her and Abba from now on.

"It's my house, and yours as well." He ignited the car and they drove out of the hotel. "But I'm sorry, I have your things taken to my room, you'll stay with me there. Is that fine?"

She smacked his shoulder playfully and he laughed. They stopped at an ice cream parlour and they bought it before they drove off to the estate. As much as Nuriyya despised setting her eyes on Aisha, she couldn't wait to see her. They parked and Abba hopped out of the car, he looked at her and smiled before he opened the door for her. "What? Let's enter. This has been your favourite place to stay, all over Taraba." She chuckled and took his straightened hands.

She watched as he unlocked the door and hesitated before she entered. Looking around the living room, Nuriyya watched everything as she left it last week, only that the aroma of Aisha's food still lingered on the walls. "Is she awake?" She asked as Abba guided her to his room.

He shook his head. "No, I told her not to wait for me. Come on, Nuriyya, I missed you." She giggled as he dragged her into the room and she fell directly on his bed.

Lustfully, Abba looked at her and smiled. He hovered over her on the bed and smiled seductively at her. "I missed you so much, Nuriyya." She tried pushing him off her but he firmly held her hands in his.

"You have a wife, Abba na. Go to her, I need to sleep." She was trying to suppress a giggle as he tickled her bare stomach.

"Stop that, you have a wife!" She shrieked when she felt his lips on her collar bone. She might act all strong from the outside, but no one knew her weakness apart from Abba. He was the man she wished to spend the rest of her life with, and whoever this wife of his was; she wasn't going to let her take what was hers from the start.