Gently, with my heart pounding, I placed my lips on her's and I couldn't do anything from there. My lips were just there, on top of her's, but I was afraid to make the next move. I watched as she opened her eyes in surprise, my eyes glued on her's. She opened her lips to speak me out of it, and I got the wrong signal; I thought she was inviting me, and so I kissed her. Hungrily, like a lion that spent his whole life with hunger. I've tasted even the sweetest Ice creams, but her lips were something I would wish to have for the rest of my life.

It was the worst mistake, yet the sweetest mistake I've ever done in my life. What I did, without knowing where my self-control went to; would be the worst wrong move I've ever done. And till my last breath, I'll cry and smile upon the thought of Madina Aminu Musawa. She gave me life, made me a man every girl would love to have. She gave me memories that are worth cherishing for eternity. She gave me the kind of love story that even the stars in charge of writing love stories would love to read.

Because in our case, Madina and I found an empty canvas and we painted our love story the way we wanted. I would forever love and cherish Madina. And for eternity, she would be the only woman in my life. Just like a book, they say every ending isn't the ending, it was just the beginning of another story, and that's the same as our story. And I love my life more; with Madina Aminu Musawa in it.

Nasir Muhammad Tijjani.

She had spent the next three day in horror, panic and pain. She wanted to deny what she had read on that day. She had never regretted something like she had regretted ever pulling down her trolley on that day. This wasn't what she wanted to read about. And just like Nasir had written, the end wasn't the end; she knew it. What happened after the kiss? She was sure the revelation of it would break her down. She couldn't believe he had lived that life.

She wanted to know it all, what happened after that? She was sure he was successful in hiding it away from everyone he knew in his life. Like the dead, that's how he hid Madina from all his loved ones; but not Aisha. She wondered what she was to him if what she took him as was what he took her as well.

What would be of he now? She didn't realized she liked Nasir so much until she read those letters, and they broke all that she had rigid in her soul. It was painful, so painful, that she will admit to. She got down from the tricycle and walked into the house after she paid the driver.

Today was her birthday, no one knew at school and she didn't bother to tell. Ya Firdausi wished her a happy birthday when she was about to leave for school.  The ending of 2017 and 2018 had taught her the best lessons of her life in the most painful way possible. She walked into the living room without looking at the cars parked in the lot.

Like a thunderbolt, that was how his voice struck through her heart, and she found her hands gripping the wall for support. With her head held high, she walked into the living room and saw them; Khalid, Firdausi and Nasir. They were conversing freely and Nasir was laughing at what Firdausi had said.

"Good evening, Ya Firdausi." One by one she greeted them, and Nasir noticed something was off about her. She didn't look happy when she saw him.

She wa at school until 6 pm, and he thought she was knackered. Even after that thought crossed his mind, this wasn't Aisha. What happened when he was in Lagos? Something huge must have happened, he knew that for sure.

She excused herself and walked into her room, she slumped on the tiled floor while tears washed down her face. This was the man she loved, the man she had her life anonymously set with. She had planned everything with Nasir, even the time she was going to tell him about Mommy, and she knew he would take her back to her Mommy. He was the one that made her fall in love, she was so naive that she thought she was the only girl in his life. So unthought-of her. He wrote that he would forever love and cherish Madina. Even the name suited the girl Nasir was capable of falling in love with.