"Let's go out then, is there water inside? I can catch a glimpse of the waves and what seemed like a shore."

She nodded her head before she walked out of the car, amused, relieved and in peace. I guess the only time she smiled is when she's together with me, she seemed so much at ease. "You'll so much love this place, sir. Let's go in, we're lucky there aren't alot of people here today."

I tailed behind her before she slowed her pace and we walked side by side. The was she looked at the place told a story of how much she missed coming over here, and I wished I can bring her here everyday.

Our first stop was at the dam, it looked beautiful and peaceful. Madina took in a breath and heaved it out while planting a smile on her lips. "Do you want to ride the boat?" She asked, and that brought me out of my reverie, I've been looking at her that i dind't know she had already moved towards the boats and was speaking with one of the riders.

I followed her and we hopped on the boat. We sat opposite eachother and by Allah Madina looked so irresistible that I had to bring out my phone and started taking a picture of her. She was beautiful, and I believe her beauty defined beautiful even more accurate. She was playing with the water, and I believe her smile could lit up a darkness filled room.

We walked silently, and I believe our silence spoke more words than our words would ever did. We were trying to walk out of the park when she looked at me with a beautiful smile on her lips. "Thank you so much, Sir. I believe I've never been this happy ever since my father died."

"You're welcome, Madina. Anything for you." And that was how our ride back home became, as she filled me up with her life. She told me all the good memories she had with her parents, and I believe she had all the things she needed in her life before her parents died.

23rd May, 2015

Driving to suya spot

10:26pm

I know I walk out of the house to but this suya because I couldnt't get Madina off my mind. Nana had even got tired of asking me what I had in mind, because I choose to hid Madina from everyone that knew me. I remembered the look in her eyes when I dropped her off that evening, she was smiling widely, and the colour brought upon us by the now dead sun made her glowed even more beautifully.

I brought the suya and was driving back home when I made a halt in front of our meeting point with Madina. I believed I saw a girl seated there with a suitcase beside her when I was going, and while driving back, I couldn't fight off that feeling off my chest. I'm only being paranoid, I know. But I want to prove myself wrong by checking it out myself.

I got down from the car and walked silently towards the girl. I stood beside her and watched as she cried bitterly with her body shaking with her tears. "Madina?" I wasn't sure wether it was her, but I believe this sinking feeling in my heart.

Slowly, she looked up at me and the moment our eyes met, Madina broke into an outburst of tears and she stood up. Nearly, she wanted to hug me but restrained herself from doing so. I sensed her desperation and took her suitcase in my hand, and motioned for my car. She followed me behind and I turned to look at her when we settled on the car.

"Madina, what happened? Why are you out here crying all by yourself and with a suitcase?" I asked, I'm restraining myself from hugging her into my chest to console and wipe away my tears.

She looked at me with tears rolling from her eyes, "My uncles chased me out of the house, they said I chased men because one of my cousins saw us when you were dropping me off yesterday. They said they can't live with me anymore." She was crying with so much bitterness that ripped off my heart.