They laughed, and Aisha ducked her head down in shame. She knew it so well that Nasir was going to tease her about the years they would live together, if not for eternity. Firdausi guided her to the room she slept in only weeks ago, she helped her with her trolley inside. Before Aisha followed her in, she turned to look at Nasir, who was walking out to the mosque. He sensed her eyes on him and turned, their eyes met and Nasir smiled genuinely at her. This time, there was no teasing in his eyes. "I'm not going to run away, Aisha. I'll be back, I'll just be there to pray." She nodded and faintly smiled at him before he walked out.

"Bathe and pray, Aiah. You should feel at home at please. We will be at the dining table." Aisha nodded and proceeded to the bathroom. She had her bathe and changed into a long comfy gown before she prayed and slowly walked to the living room. As Firdausi said, she found them waiting for her in the living room. She ducked her head down and sat down. Silently, with only Nasir and Firdausi sharing some words, they ate their lunch and moved to the living room.

She looked at Nasir and pouted her lips. "I want to call Mama please, can I call her with your phone?"

He nodded her head at her and handed her his phone. He wanted nothing but for Nana and Khalid to give them some time with Aisha. He could see she was sad and wanted someone to talk to. She knew his password, there was no point asking. She unlocked the phone and dialled Mama's number, it was already on the dial pad because he found himself in the situation where he had to call Mama for Aisha when she didn't want to stop her tears. It was after she had the phonecall with Mama that she stopped crying.

"Hello, Mama," Aishe said when Mama's voiced boomed through the speaker. She felt her eyes getting misty and she wanted nothing but to be embraced with Mama. She had thought about Mommy today when they got to the roundabout that would lead to their area, and she thought; how would Mommy feel if she were to know about her life now? Aisha felt as pain glided through her soul, she knew Mommy might have ven sold out their house and had gone back living in hotels. Maybe she was even the one holding her back from all she wanted to do.

"Aishatah, how are you? You've stopped crying, right?" Aisha nodded her head as if Mama could see her. She found her tears back, seeing the look Nasir was flashing her, it was full of the plea.

"Yes, Mama. How have you been? You ate lunch already, right?" Admiringly, Nasir watched as Aisha lovingly conversed with his mother as though she were her mother. He loved the kind of relationship Aisha and Mama shared. It was the best of its kind. And he would forever bless the day Aisha was brought to the hospital he worked.

They finished talking before Aisha handed him back his phone and took in a deep breath. Firdausi stood up and went to her room with Sudais in her hands, who had slept off already.

"What happened, Aisha? You want to cry, right? Should I take you somewhere else to cry it out?" His voice was as low as a whisper, and she glanced at him from where she sat. He had his hands on his laps while he scrutinized the look on her, and through his eyes, she found bliss.

"You promised to take me somewhere, is that somewhere fun to be in and would it be able to feel like home?" She asked, her eyes unwavering on his face.

Softy, Nasir smiled at home a nodded his fun. "The place is so much fun to be, and you have me, I'll provide you with the ambience of the home that you missed."

'Then we should go after we prayed asr, is it fine? I need to take a nap before it's time. Though it's barely 30 minutes to 4 pm." He nodded head in approval as she walked towards her room. He knew it was her way of escaping from him to cry her eyes out, and she did.

The moment she wants to her room and have it locked, Aisha slopped on her ground and broke into tears. She wanted nothing but her Mommy, at the same time, she despised nothing more than she despised her Mommy. Asiya Bukar, she had now wished to refer to her, even though she hated the kind of pain that accompanied that thought. That was the reason she said no whenever Nasir asked her whether she wanted a phone, it was always a no. Because she knew the moment she got a phone of her own, that very day she would contact Mommy. But she's better off without her.