"Dr, that's quite a name. My mom just called, I'll have to leave, Aisha. Can you give me your phone number so when I get to Katsina I'll call you?" Fatima asked as she stood up.

"Dr, can I have your phone please?" He nodded and handed it to her, and she gave Fatima his number. Telling her that whenever she needed her, she should call him. Even if he's in Bauchi, he can travel down to Katsina to give her the phone, and that made Nasir laughed.

She handed him back his phone and he collected it reluctantly. "You haven't snapped a single picture, Aisha. Unless the ones Mama forced you to have with the couple, then the bridesmaids, and the ones I've seen the photographer been stealing away from you."

She looked startled as she began looking around the hall, in search of that photographer. She saw none. "A photographer stole pics of me? Why?"

"Because you look irresistibly beautiful. I'd love to have a picture of you as well, even though I have every look of yourself today engraved in my soul, a small memory won't hurt. I'm a Dr, I would've had steal one or two pictures as well."

This time, she laughed, and it eased off the knots in her heart. "You can have only five shots for free, apart from five, you'll pay."

"I'd love to play with my soul, now...give me that Billion Dollar smile!" She did, and Nasir had never felt all mushy inside like today. He was sure if his chest was to be cracked open, there would be flowers found.

He snapped her the pictures alone, then they snapped together. All this while, Aisha was smiling and laughing all in way that she would enjoy these two weeks to her fullest that she will have only the sweetest memories of herself and Nasir as she went to Katsina. Something sweet to relish on.

They didn't leave until the event was over for almost an hour, and Aisha had never felt this tired. It got to the point that she sat down in the car and had her heels removed. Nasir took almost thirty minutes trying to bring Mama out of that hall. That's why he hated it when Mama met with her friends, it was always difficult to depart.

"I'm sure Aisha is tired like never before. But you looked beautiful, Aishatah. You need to see how my friends were suggesting their sons for you, I had to stop them because some of them came along with their sons and wanted the guys to speak to you." Mama said as soon as she entered the car and Nasir had started moving.

"Mama..." Aisha whined, and Mama laughed.

"But these your friends, Mama. How can they think of pairing their sons with Aisha, she's too young for that. I'm not going to give my consort to this even if you agreed on it." Nasir said as he tightened his hold on the steering wheel, and Aisha looked at him from the back.

"Because you're who? Her father? And which Aisha is young? Not my Aisha, the girl that can be married today and have a child in nine months? Today's bride too is 19 years old."

"Mamaaaaaa...."This time, Aisha whined loudly that even Nasir had to laugh despite his sulking face. He looked at her through the rear mirror and smiled, and she turned away.

"Sorry Aishatah, it's Nasir that's trying to provoke me saying you're young. Please if you have the one you love, bring him home. I want to plan one hell of a wedding in the whole of Bauchi. Because I have a very beautiful daughter to flaunt as a bride." Nasir had never felt annoyed by Mama's love for wedding expect today that she was talking about Aisha's wedding. And the worst thing is that, to another m, an not him.

"Okay Mama, I will," Aisha said with a laugh.

The drive back home became a hushed one as they all gave Mama brisk answers while she complained about the things she did that were stressful. They arrived home and all got out of the car.